Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: When Are We Going To See Atlantis Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't mean to be an annoyance, or to rush greatness but we're a couple of days past the previously forecast release date and neither the community nor the ticket tracker has heard from the devs. I for one am really excited to see a new release and curious about a new time line for release. XBMC is one of the best programs I have ever used and it is the only reason I haven't got rid of my old xbox. Thanks for making a solid and extremely useful program and keep up the good work.
I'm guessing there'll be at least one Release Candidate before the final release, so I guess it will take a while.

But I'd rather wait and have as many bugs as possible worked out than have a buggy final release.
Very excited to see the final release of Atlantis. But I too have to agree that I dont mind waiting for as long as it takes for Dev's to iron out all of the major bugs affecting xbmc. At least then we can use xbmc to its fullest without complaining for this to be fixed and that to be fixed. Take your time dev's all your work is much appreciated Smile