Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Plugins problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I'm having problems with plugins on XBMC beta 2 on my apple tv.
I've copied them into the folder /Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/plugins/video/
and created appropriate folders for the plugins to go in, e.g. iplayer, videomonkey etc

But back on the appletv, when I select video then plugin, all I see is Apple Movie Trailers! I thought maybe it was because of sym link (I'm having to learn these frikkin unix commands quick!) so I set one up as 'plugin' (and 'plugins' to be on the safe side!) in the root pointing straight to /Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/plugins/ but this didn't seem to do anything either.

Has anyone any ideas?

Also, I don't seem to be able to get rid of the title bar - it shows 'XBMC media ...' with the curved title bar just like in OSX all the time. Is this expected?

Sorry if these are dumb questions - all responses gratefully received!
cdownton Wrote:Hi
Also, I don't seem to be able to get rid of the title bar - it shows 'XBMC media ...' with the curved title bar just like in OSX all the time. Is this expected?

settings->appearence->screen->resolution, pick the one that says "FullScreen"
then "test resolution"

if you pick one that is too big, wait and it will time out back to the previous setting.