Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [AppleTV] Atlantis available through XBMCLauncher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
XBMC Atlantis release is available in the update menu in XBMCLauncher!

Please make sure to update to XBMCLauncher 0.6 _first_, as 0.6 fixes some compatibility issues.
Updated loader to 0.6 then applied Atlantis update.

All my SMB shares seem to have disappeared from my video sources and I now haver a load of new ones whic may be directories or partitions on the AppleTv itself (there's an OSBOOT entry, Homes, Desktop and others) -- is this normal?

Have re-added the 2 shares I had using add.

Apple movie trailer plugin appeared but video playback extremely stuttery - must check upscaling setting haven't changed.

Navigation of the stock interface seems significantly slower than it did before - it used to be extremely snappy going from say Video to Music etc, but there's a palpable lag now.

Saw the coloured spinning wheel on startup too in botton left hand corner of screen which I hadn't noticed before.

Only dabbled briefly so some issues may sort out after checking settings or a reboot. Just wondered if anyone else had any similar observations.
Cheers - I tried it last night, although the updates didn't appear until after I rebooted the ATV (then the remote stopped working for some reason but holding menu while rebooting again seemed to sort that out - odd!!).

Back to the point, both update .6 for launcher and XBMC worked fine - many thanks...

In XBMX I had to re-setup my video calibration as Full Screen is off screen for me - I had to do this again after stopping/restarting XBMC (I'll know later is this happens every time and if so I'll report a bug) - but no issues with my only plugin (iPlayer) and navigation speed seemed about the same.
SecretSquirrel Wrote:Updated loader to 0.6 then applied Atlantis update.

Navigation of the stock interface seems significantly slower than it did before - it used to be extremely snappy going from say Video to Music etc, but there's a palpable lag now.

It's ok now, but getting quite a few errors and exiting when going back up a level on the remote. Not a biggy though.