Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Sony G70 compatability
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a sony G70 CRT and was wondering if it is possible to run a mac mini to it even though it has BNC connections. I've been using mac for a couple years and love it and would love to find a way to have an apple HTPC. Any help is much appreciated.

BLC
bigleechild@mac Wrote:I have a sony G70 CRT and was wondering if it is possible to run a mac mini to it even though it has BNC connections. I've been using mac for a couple years and love it and would love to find a way to have an apple HTPC. Any help is much appreciated.

BLC

Without some sort of VGA to Component converter box, the best you could do is get the s-video or composite adapter from Apple.
couldn't he just use something like this. It's a RCA to BNC connector. When you say a sony g70 crt, I assume you mean the CRT projector. In the manual it says
Quote:Input A connectors (BNC type)
R/R-Y/Pr, G/Y, B/B-Y/Pb, SYNC/HD, VD connectors:
Connect to outputs of a computer or a video camera. According to the connected equipment, the RGB(R,G,B), component(R-Y,G,B-Y) or HDTV(Pr,Y,Pb) signal is selected.
EDIT: opps didn't see that he said mac mini. Nevermind, it's just one of those days.Eek