Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mouse disabled but still visible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This may be by design, but I want to make sure its not a bug just appearing on my system before putting in a proper feature request. Using the Disable Mouse option, the XBMC pointer is disabled, but only replaced with the linux one.

Is this intended behavior? The mouse can't actually do anything except move about the screen, which almost makes things worse because it just ends up confusing new users when they try to use it. Optimally, I think it should be completely disabled functionally (as it is already) and visibly, if possible.
This is the intended behavior, mainly due to debugging in windowed mode, you loose the damn pointer all the time. I could see it being beneficial to hide the pointer when disabled AND in fullscreen though.
Right, it makes sense to leave it active in windowed mode, I'm really only referring to fullscreen. Thanks for filling me in. I'm going to go ahead and post a feature request to hide the pointer in fullscreen.