Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Is there problems with Xbmc on Apple OS 2.3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I just updated my Apple Tv OS 2.3 using the lastest patchstick atv usb creator 1.0.b11 Windows zip. I can't for some reason get any in Videos to show up under movies after I set content for Movies for the parent directory. All I get is a Background with a square blank box. No side bar show up with remote. The IMDB and other movie info sites do not download any movies information or fineart. It only shows title and one thumbnail. This also happens for Tv Shows. The one that works is my Videos. I have no problem with this great program on Apple Tv Os 2.2, and was wonder why i having these problems or is it related to Apple Tv Os 2.3. I using Windows Vista, and can putty into Apple Tv are there any codes to help fix these issue.

Thanks

Rymero
Are you looking at it via File mode or Library mode? The library isn't updated until you tell it to update (unless you have auto update turned on).

It sounds like you are looking at the file mode where it only reads what it sees in the directory such as a folder.jpg or .tbn files.
I am in Library mode, file mode works fine on all. When I browse to section Your Movies, Your Tv, in Library mode I get no respond to the remote other than pressing menu to back out. The your videos is the only one that works.