Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: new to apple tv and a newbie question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all.
i just bough apple tv. updated it with the 2.3 and patched it like it is supposed to. i get xbmc working well but i just can get to figure out why i can not activate library.

library option is grayed out and everything i tried did not get me any positive results. any clues?

thanks
ozione Wrote:hi all.
i just bough apple tv. updated it with the 2.3 and patched it like it is supposed to. i get xbmc working well but i just can get to figure out why i can not activate library.

library option is grayed out and everything i tried did not get me any positive results. any clues?

thanks

need to scan you video source into a library before a library can be used.
i realize that, yes. but all i have is an apple remote and i wonder how to scan for video source? i am sorry if this sounds silly but i am working on this for the whole day now and just cant figure it out.

how do i call up the context menu with the apple remote?
ozione Wrote:i realize that, yes. but all i have is an apple remote and i wonder how to scan for video source? i am sorry if this sounds silly but i am working on this for the whole day now and just cant figure it out.

how do i call up the context menu with the apple remote?

searching the forums with this string "context menu with the apple remote" gives the second hit as

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=2...post243501

Smile
thanks. i feel lame. did try to search though. just didnt use the right string...
:p