Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Improve navigation between different levels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just tought of another thing that bugs me.

If I´m looking at pictures and have, let´s say, 100 pics in a folder. Now I want to show picture nr 50 to a friend. Then I have to press "left" like 50 times to get to that picture. It would be great it I could press "up" and jump 10 pictures forward as well as "down" to jump 10 pictures back.

Also if I press "back" (esc) I´ll be back at the home screen, not in the level above where I see all the image-folders whitch, according to me, feels more logic.

It would be really nice if You could improve the navigation a bit, even though it´s pretty darn impressive already Smile
This feature is not MediaStream skin related. Please, post it into the apropiate forum...
Malte_mus Wrote:Also if I press "back" (esc) I´ll be back at the home screen, not in the level above where I see all the image-folders whitch, according to me, feels more logic.

I agree, there has been some discussion on the issue. Try posting about this mac or windows forums, since this is a xbmc issue, not a skin like fidoboy mentioned.
Sorry about that. Smile