Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: compiled xbmc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well i compiled xbmc last night on my 64bit arch linux install. and wow, first it compiled no problems, i had read on teh arch forums that some users had compile issues, with earlier xvn builds maybe. but i half expect to run in to somthing, the only thing was how long it took to download the source

but wow, it works great, no problem, just spent an hour playing around, its so much nicer than on the xbox. i also built a few skins out of the svn repo that i was playing with on my xbox as well last night too, when will more of them make it to the plugin installer? actually, where is the plugin installer in xbmc on linux, i just realized theres no programs menu

but anyway, just wanted to say how impressed i am with it, props to the devs for porting to linux.
Did you know that there are also PPAs? You could just use apt-get Information here
paularms Wrote:Did you know that there are also PPAs? You could just use apt-get Information here
Arch isn't debian based...
althekiller Wrote:Arch isn't debian based...

Ah sorry, I didn't read very carefully.