Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Hulu (Video) Plugin for XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
warwon Wrote:Is there any luck as I've read through the other posting for accessing this content outside of the US.

And yes I do understand how IP blocking works that Hulu uses, as most compaines do.

In Canada we are very limited on internet content, so when people suggest they might be working on a way to open it up, I like to peak my head in.

I noticed not much been said lately, and I treid one build with the IP block which didn't work.

Not really asking much just seeing if anyone working on it, or if it was given up on.

SEARCH MORE N00B.
just kidding

it is mostly given up on.
if you can figure out how to correctly decompile & recompile player.swf, then it is easily fixable, but as it stands now when I recompile it I loose ~200kb in never never land, and videos won't play with it.
Been running XBMC on several boxes for a few years now.

Just wanted to say this Hulu Plug-in rocks! Nice work.
Big Grin
Thank you,
I got called a Noob, and linked to my post (argh!)

Na just bugging. This thread is almost 40 pages long, like I said I might have missed that awnser Smile
hrcolb0 Wrote:also make sure you are running the new xbmc version.

I identified which version i was using in my post.

I just the t3ch upgrader script to download the hulu plugin and now it works. Go figure. Thanks guys for your awesome work.
ports Wrote:I identified which version i was using in my post.

I just the t3ch upgrader script to download the hulu plugin and now it works. Go figure. Thanks guys for your awesome work.

Where is that upgrader script located. I am running the same version as you and its not working and yes I upgraded everything and yes I know what folder to put it in etc...

UGH!!!! I found the upgrader script that doesn't run either. I dont get it I am not making changes. I am just downloading xbmc, erasing the old xbmc, and putting the new one in its place. No changes to the folder.
MikeyTampa Wrote:Where is that upgrader script located. I am running the same version as you and its not working and yes I upgraded everything and yes I know what folder to put it in etc...

UGH!!!! I found the upgrader script that doesn't run either. I dont get it I am not making changes. I am just downloading xbmc, erasing the old xbmc, and putting the new one in its place. No changes to the folder.

on the home screen.. next to the power button theres the arrow.. at the bottom right. it does a quick load.. you can pick the t3ch upgrader there.. and then download a plugin from the video plugin section.
Using rwparris2's latest Hulu plugin. Works great, but it's not seeing the "most important shows". Per the wife, is it possible to configure this, on my end, to get all the Food Network clips/shows?

I've looked through all shows and don't see these, yet if I go to Hulu and search Food Network it returns a huge list. Hulu has a Food Network page.

http://www.hulu.com/videos/search?query=food+network
http://www.hulu.com/companies/123

Thanks, awesome work.
ports Wrote:on the home screen.. next to the power button theres the arrow.. at the bottom right. it does a quick load.. you can pick the t3ch upgrader there.. and then download a plugin from the video plugin section.

PERFECT!!!!
Thanks. I didn't use the tech upgrader though. I used the SVN Repo installer and it works perfectly!
I hope they fix this bug...being able to watch H264 through Hulu on my Apple TV via XBMC is my dream for this plugin, everything else is great though Smile
UnisonRuss Wrote:...being able to watch H264 through Hulu...via XBMC is my dream for this plugin, everything else is great though Smile

+1

I'm using this plugin on an xbox and love it! But, running through my projector, the "high" setting doesn't look so good at 150"...Eek
I used the SVN Repo version last night. Every video I watched pulled XBMC out of fullscreen into window mode at some odd size.

Win32 Rev17341-nointel build. (This build allows alt+tab focus change to work).
kricker Wrote:I used the SVN Repo version last night. Every video I watched pulled XBMC out of fullscreen into window mode at some odd size.

Win32 Rev17341-nointel build. (This build allows alt+tab focus change to work).

Are you running with -fs or just setting resolution to fullscreen? Try it while running -fs if you aren't already.
rwparris2 Wrote:Are you running with -fs or just setting resolution to fullscreen? Try it while running -fs if you aren't already.
I am running with the advancedsettings.xml set to fullscreen. But now that you mention it, I think my file might have been messed up and not loading now. I saw a few other things that were not taking effect in my advanced settings as well.
Got this up and running on my Xbox, great stuff.
I was wondering if the code in this script reveals a way to get the video file directly from Hulu. I'd love to download them for offline viewing.
I'm running XBMC on Xbox, using the 1-25-09 T3CH (non-Atlantis) build. I installed the Hulu script, and it gets as far as showing me individual episodes of TV shows, but when I choose an episode, it tells me it's scanning the directory, then it just quits without displaying the episode.

Any idea what's happening there?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47