Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Hulu (Video) Plugin for XBMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
timdog82001 Wrote:I noticed the Hulu plugin is now available in the xbmc-addons svn as well as your googlecode location. Is either more up to date or are you keeping them both in sync?
Please use the google addons.
Right now google addons is more in sync.

Sometimes I use my personal googlecode just to back stuff up, or sync it between my home computer and the one at work. Anytime I'm ready for you guys to try something out I'll just stick it in the google addons svn & if it's broken I'll just revert it.
rashid420 Wrote:I am quite romantically involved with my XBMC setup right now and do not want to accidently end the affair before I put a ring on its finger.

Hey, it's okay to love your XBMC...but don't LOVE your XBMC Laugh
+1 for threads over my suggestion of pipelining. Threads should definitely be the easier of the two to implement. Good suggestion....
rwparris2 Wrote:Please use the google addons.
Right now google addons is more in sync.

Sometimes I use my personal googlecode just to back stuff up, or sync it between my home computer and the one at work. Anytime I'm ready for you guys to try something out I'll just stick it in the google addons svn & if it's broken I'll just revert it.

Wow, you should really check out git and GitHub if you want to use a workflow like that. Git is distributed, so syncing multiple repos like that is just a matter of doing: git push repo
Hi,

Using the SVN installer build I get something like "Too Many failed connection attempts" or something like that and I have to hard kill XBMC.

I am in Canada and Hulu works through a web browser using Hotshield.

Any ideas? Great plugin.

Kryspy
Kryspy Wrote:Any ideas? Great plugin.

Kryspy

are you using a proxy inside xbmc?
No, I am not. The Hotshield app just creates an IP uless that is a proxy. If I don't use the app all I get is a black screen which also locks up XBMC.

Kryspy
Urggg Just found this plugin and want it to work but video played 1 time then rest came up.. too many connections. So I searched through posts and yet to find a fix for this or PLAYON. Am I missing a fix or are both not working as of yet?
@all with "Too Many failed connection attempts" what version of XBMC are you using?
1-25-9 ver tech
Hi,

8.10 with the newest SVN 17541 or whatever was posted yesterday.

I assume you install 8.10 and then the SVN on top afterwards?

Kryspy
kricker Wrote:I used the SVN Repo version last night. Every video I watched pulled XBMC out of fullscreen into window mode at some odd size.

Win32 Rev17341-nointel build. (This build allows alt+tab focus change to work).
This is still happening to me, using either -fs or the advanced settings.xml to set fullscreen. Am I the only one that sees this?
kricker Wrote:This is still happening to me, using either -fs or the advanced settings.xml to set fullscreen. Am I the only one that sees this?

No, it's a bug with xbmc. In plugin settings there is a 'don't change xbmc's resolution'. Turn that on. You'll now need an extra 'click' after you pick the quality.
Oh great. Thanks. I forget to look in plugin settings for changes sometimes.
What is the proper method for installing SVN builds? 8.10 first?

Kryspy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47