Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: frontrow does not respond to remote anymore.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I just installed xbmc and its a nice app. but till I get use to xbmc i still want to keep using frontrow to fallback on.
After installing xbmc my apple remote does not work anymore in frontrow..only xbmc. How do I change this back? so I can use frontrow again.

Please help. Sad
spawn666 Wrote:Hello,
I just installed xbmc and its a nice app. but till I get use to xbmc i still want to keep using frontrow to fallback on.
After installing xbmc my apple remote does not work anymore in frontrow..only xbmc. How do I change this back? so I can use frontrow again.

Please help. Sad

Let's see, my crystal ball say you're running xbmc for mac on an AppleTV, no wait could be a MacMini. Darn, it went all cloudy now I can't see anymore Smile

Details please so we can better guide you in resolving the issue.
I had a similar problem and the reason was the option "always running" under the apple remote settings (in the system settings)
Did you manually install XBMC?
If you did, just ssh into your ATV and delete XBMC's xbmchelper. It does not work on the ATV and gets replaced by XBMCLauncher.
Code:
ssh [email protected]
[...]
rm  /Applications/XBMC.app/Contents/Resources/XBMC/XBMCHelper
@spawn666 -> how about a reply here? We can't help you if you don't supply any details. Smile