Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cannot resume or auto-resume
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I enabled the option to "auto resume from last position" -> "Yes" and I tried in a couple of files while in Library mode.

I jump to the 3rd minute or so, (as I read that resume only kicks in after 2 minutes) and then I pause the movie and start watching another movie. When I come back to the previous file and click "enter" on my mac the movie start from the very beginning.

I also tried to "right" click, but I cannot see a "Resume" option in the contextual menu.

EDIT: I'm using XBMC 8.10 Atlantis
Ok, I was doing it wrong, I guess. To get it working I need to stop the Movie (with 'x') instead of pausing it (with 'p' or space), if I do than when I start the movie again with 'p' then it resumes from where I left.

The thing is that this is very confusing, I mean, why do i need to stop the movie first, shouldn't be enough to press esc and go to another movie?

Moreover, I can't get this to work with the apple remote, I don't know how to "stop" the movie with the apple remote, I can only pause it. And if I only pause it, it won't resume from there.

I bet that most of the people using xbmc in the mac are using the apple remote so, how do you do it?