Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: seeking a helper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have come up with an idea that i would like to make into a skin but because of a lack of skinning knowledge i would like to team up with someone that could sort it out. i have created what i would like the skin to look like but suggestions are very welcome.

well here it is :

i tried to make the skin modern looking just for something different.
please give me some feedback and anyone that would be interested forming a small team then please contact me.
thanks Smile
anyone like it...?
it's very white!, hint; though white might look good on a plasma/lcd hdtv or a projector, it's way to bright on a standard tv Wink
the concept looks really nice but i think i would need to use xbmc wearing Cool on my normal tv
i like the concept

if you could send me the psd, i could try to create the home screen pretty quickly and see how it looks
is anyone still interesed in this? if someone decides to, could you give us the choice to change the background brightness somehow (maybe creating a couple of slightly different skins...) if possible but looks good!