Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] JohnLocker Documentaries (Video) Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This plugin indexes the site, JohnLocker, which links to documentaries found online.

About: "JohnLocker.com was started in April of 2008 to help students, teachers, educators, and the public get educated on a variety of topics. As the first user powered online learning network, you can expect to come away with knowledge that both challenges and empowers you."

Link: http://code.google.com/p/exiledx-xbmc-plugins/

Enjoy
Excellent i was't even aware of this site but it is very cool. Thanks for the plugin i have hours and hours more infotainment to watch.
Np, glad you enjoy it. Smile
this looks to be right up my alley love documentaries...thanks for your hard work do i need veoh to get this to run or anything. thanks again
Yep, get VeohProxy to run Veoh videos.

Just added an update:
#fixed google links
#added youtube support

Enjoy: http://code.google.com/p/exiledx-xbmc-plugins/
Great plugin.

Still seem to have an issue with some links for example I can't play the Mike Tyson documentary under the Sports section using XBOX, but it plays fine directly from the web site. I think this is an Google link.

Keep up the great work.
Thanks; I'll take a look tonight and should post an update.
Art Bell would be proud of you.
Tested and added to our installer as well as veohproxy 1.51 script (in script section of the installer).
Thanks!
Sorry guys, I was trying to take a look at it earlier in the week but it was a hectic week. I finally got to it - I updated a call for googlelinks and more should work now - including the mike tyson one. If you notice any more links not working let me know.

Enjoy - link is in my sig.

Temhil Wrote:Tested and added to our installer as well as veohproxy 1.51 script (in script section of the installer).
Thanks!

Thanks Temhil! Great script!
Thanks for the update love the plugin keep up the good work
is this plugin still being maintained?
bump?