Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Apple Movie Trailers freezes on load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed AMT a while ago and had no problems with it. This most recent build I installed in and started the initial loading process when it was cancelled. Now when I try to go to AMT it opens, then displays "View: Media Info" in the status box and the entire XBMC process locks up. What information do I need so someone here can help me fix this? I've tried uninstalling AMT and reinstalling it, uninstalling it from the global /usr/share/xbmc/scripts folder and putting it in ~/.xbmc/scripts/My Scripts folder, it still does the same thing. Is there a cache somewhere or a database entry I need to delete to completely remove AMT?

If I run with debugging enabled, the only errors I get are:
Code:
09:54:56 T:3067623264 M: 18325504 WARNING: CUtil::GetMatchingSource... no matchi
ng source found for [?]
09:54:56 T:3067623264 M: 18325504   ERROR: CVirtualDirectory::GetDirectory(?) ma
tches no valid source, getting root source list instead
09:54:56 T:3067623264 M: 18325504   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(?) fail
ed
the rest all seems fine?
I checked out the svn source from google code (search for xbmc-scripting and click on "source") and after building the latest version, it started working again.
i'm facing identical problem with the 1st edition of the apple movie trailers script. any ideas to fix it?
I never got that version to work. I ended up doing an SVN checkout from google code and that one worked fine.