Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Stumped already...allowhiddenfocus.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have my main group of horizontal buttons. For each button, I want another group to display beneath it when I press the down arrow. This seems like it should be quite simple to do, but for some reason, I am just not getting it. Here is the code for the group I'm trying to get to appear. Ideally, I want to have a list textured buttons in this group, but for now, I've just been trying with a background image...

here is the code for the group I'm trying to make visible <ondown>

Code:
        <control type="group" id="1100">
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>46</posy>
            <visible allowhiddenfocus="true">Control.HasFocus(1100)</visible>

<control type="image">
                <texture>menu-drop-bg1.png</texture>
            </control>

End goal is to be able to press down on "videos" and have it display several options for videos. I just need to know what Im doing wrong...
I assume that isn't the full code for the group control as it's missing the end control tag?

Try adding a button to the group or some other control that can accept focus as an image can't accept focus
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I assume that isn't the full code for the group control as it's missing the end control tag?

Try adding a button to the group or some other control that can accept focus as an image can't accept focus

So, it's just not appearing because I just tried testing the focus before adding anything to focus to. That would make sense.

NVM...I get it.