Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMC isnt holding settings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe this is something very simple that i am overlooking, but, I just installed XBMC on my iMac, and, I am LOVING it so far.

however, every time that i calibrate my screen to fit the entire XBMC screen, and, then exit XBMC and go back in, I have to keep re-calibrating it to fit once again. It is like I never even changed any settings.

1 more thing, I enter my username and password for 1 of my SMB windows shares, and, if I exit out of XBMC and go back in, I have to enter my credentials to get to the share again (Which can be very annoying if I am on the couch using my remote.

It is almost as if XBMC isn't holding my settings. Doe this make sense?

Thank you in advance for any help. Smile

Gary
GaryJ73167 Wrote:Maybe this is something very simple that i am overlooking, but, I just installed XBMC on my iMac, and, I am LOVING it so far.

however, every time that i calibrate my screen to fit the entire XBMC screen, and, then exit XBMC and go back in, I have to keep re-calibrating it to fit once again. It is like I never even changed any settings.

1 more thing, I enter my username and password for 1 of my SMB windows shares, and, if I exit out of XBMC and go back in, I have to enter my credentials to get to the share again (Which can be very annoying if I am on the couch using my remote.

It is almost as if XBMC isn't holding my settings. Doe this make sense?

Thank you in advance for any help. Smile

Gary

Sounds like you are running 8.10 and not 8.10.bf1