Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Could someone take a look at these mod glitches?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I'm not sure if these have been discussed before, I understand why the glitch where the sub menu is visible under the blade menu (now it makes sense why it's so dark) But I'm really confused why there is all that "matrix" looking blocking behind anything thats transparent. Also I'm going to be working on this for a while, if anyone has any simple suggestions that don't involve much xml. I'd love to hear them.

Also is there anyway I can make the blade thiner (more tucked to the left) and make the text slightly smaller when it expands while selected?

Any help with the glitches are appreciated, FYI if it's just a bum xpr file I had to start with would someone mind loading up a good one? Also if minimalko is reading, does your mod use a different xpr file?

Note: This mod is just for personal use/enjoyment. I can try to release it with proper permissions if it gets that far Rolleyes

Added:
I know this looks like a butcher job and I agree it is, please remember this is the very early stages (first actually :p)
The reason for matrix glitch is you have used too much compression i ran into the same problem early on when makeing the xbox compatible skins
Thanks for the reply Paul Big Grin You're exactly right, if anyone else is having this problem make sure to use "Max" quality compression settings. If your using even "default" quality these blocks will pop up every time in my experience. I ended up figuring this out on my own a while ago, I should have replied earlier. Thanks for bringing this back up paul, I'm sure lots of new skinners run into this problem.