Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Remove menue?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there Smile

Does anyone know a very, very simple way to remove the whole menue from the start screen? Well, not completely remove ... I still need the functions, just want to remove its visibility.

Thanks!

Edit: Figured it out.

Another question: I want to specify a background image for the movies/tv views that appears whenever there's no fanart for the movie/show. BUT! I want this to be different from the backgrounds in the home menue. Possible?
Hi,
i also tried to hide the menu but i was impossible so i cropped it a little and made i half transparent, look here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=43149&page=2 its the best i could do.

find the name of the picture that shows as a background and replae it by copy the new one in the media folder and rename it in the xml file. wich on? i dont know sorry.
Player4 Wrote:Hello there Smile

Does anyone know a very, very simple way to remove the whole menue from the start screen? Well, not completely remove ... I still need the functions, just want to remove its visibility.

Thanks!

Edit: Figured it out.

Another question: I want to specify a background image for the movies/tv views that appears whenever there's no fanart for the movie/show. BUT! I want this to be different from the backgrounds in the home menue. Possible?

Care to share it ?
Guess not Sad