Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: FXP between xbox and xbmc live
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I need to move about 300gb of data between my old trusted xbox and my new mediacenter running xbmc-live. Does xbmc-live support FXP ? And if not, any thoughts on how to transfer the data from my xbox to xbmc-live ?

I have a IDE-USB adapter but I'm not sure if XBMC-live can read FATX ?

Thnx !
I beleive the client you are looking for is filezilla (FXP for linux) I have used this to transfer to and from my xbox without problems
ryleco Wrote:I beleive the client you are looking for is filezilla (FXP for linux) I have used this to transfer to and from my xbox without problems

The client is not the problem, flashfxp handles FXP perfectly. It's both servers, the one on the xbox (Filezilla I believe) and the one on the XBMC-live pc (which is SFTP only).
I meant you need to install filezilla on your linux box , it is the only client for linux I have found that will work with the xbox.
Why not just add the xbox as an FTP source on the htpc and copy the data using XBMC's file manager?
althekiller Wrote:Why not just add the xbox as an FTP source on the htpc and copy the data using XBMC's file manager?

because that would be too easy
althekiller Wrote:Why not just add the xbox as an FTP source on the htpc and copy the data using XBMC's file manager?

XBMC Has a file manager? Woah. You guys have a kinds of little tricks up your sleeves.
Matt Devo Wrote:because that would be too easy

It is Smile Thnx !