Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Instantz Anime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am very new to the XBMC scene, and having a little problems with plugins.

I am trying to use the Instantz Anime plugin, but not having any luck. I have downloaded the latest version (dated 2/2/09) from http://code.google.com/p/voinage-xbmc-pl...loads/list. I have added it to my /pulgins/video folder, but I am unable to get it to work.

The first time I tried it the videos were showing up, but when I tried to view the videos I received an error message about too many failed attempts. Now when I try (Video plugins> Instantz Anime> folder of the series) there are no videos listed to be played, just the return the previous folder arrow. I have tried with the latest T3CH 2009-01-25 SVN rev17349 for XBOX, and stable build for Linux (Hardy 8.04). Both are doing the same thing.

If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.
From my experience, "Too many failed attempts" is the Xbox running out of memory. I'm not sure about the Linux version though.
I wasn't very clear in my first post. I am only receiving the too many failed attempts with the XBOX, but no videos are showing up with either XBOX or Linux.
I can see all of the series but all of the folders are empty in the 2-2-2009 version of this plugin ( on xbox with T3CH XBMC 2008-11-13 8.10 PROPER).
I`ll look at it, they may have changed the layout of the site.
Voinage

Just wanted to say thank you. I just noticed on your plugin page that you had updated the Instantz Anime plugin. I just installed it on my linux box @ work, and it is working like a charm. I will try it tonight on my XBOX once I get home.

Your work is greatly appreciated.
Hi Voinage,

Thanks for making this great plugin. I am having difficulties using Instantz. I downloaded the plugin in RAR format (as per the Google code page in the first post of this thread) and unRAR'ed to the Video plugin folder in XBMC. The plug in shows up in XBMC and a directory of available series/movies is displayed. But when I pick something, it shows nothing on the next screen (no list of episodes available). I have tried the PMIII, PM3.HD and the Mediastream skin. My version of XBMC and hardware is below.

I think the problem may be with Veoh. Does the plugin use the VeohTV player or the regular Veoh embedded in the browser?

Thank you for your assistance. It is greatly appreciated. Smile

Cheers,

-Neo
Ok try the newer one.
Hi there.
I've been trying this out for my lad, whom is hooked on anime .. It seems to get the list of shows correctly, lets me select an episode, then gives me a page with two entries - the episode name again, plus "Mp4 not found on veoh" on the next line. the first one plays .... without any sound. This seems the case for everything I have tried. Any ideas?

Thanks,...
The file will use a compressed audio codec that xbmc for xbox cannot decode.
It has been mentioned before - a quick fix is to download xbmc for windows.

If you really must use it on the xbox try renaming the Dvdplayer folder in xbmc to OrigDVD the copy the dvd player from the windows xbmc into it.

The mp4 file will play.....

I`m updating the majority of my plugins so i`ll be looking at this one also.
Thanks; I'll try that..

I'm continually impresed at xbmc, and your plugins in particular.. my wife is forever using your ITV plugin :-)

cheers!