Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [LINUX] HOW-TO get Live TV with VDR working in XBMC for Linux
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Just tried to checkout pvr-testing. It had changed name to pvr-testing2. Anyone know why?
biggles Wrote:Just tried to checkout pvr-testing. It had changed name to pvr-testing2. Anyone know why?

Right, renamed yesterday .. but I don't know why ....
biggles Wrote:Just tried to checkout pvr-testing. It had changed name to pvr-testing2. Anyone know why?

look at http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/25262 then you know why
Thanks for the info!
I have a running configuration of XBMC-PVR and VDR. So when I want to watch some frre to air channels, I have no problem, I see the channel. But when I want to watch an encrypted channel, I have a black screen.
I use oscam which communicate with vdr-sc. In oscam log I see that keys are obtained and in vdr log too. So the channel unencrypted but I have no picture ..

Is there somebody can help me ?

Thanks !!
I have just tried the latest svn version under linux and appear to have lost my epg entries? Any hints?
rdoac Wrote:I have just tried the latest svn version under linux and appear to have lost my epg entries? Any hints?

After an update, it is often useful to delete or rename the MyTV1.db file in the XBMC user profile.
Yup, tried that.. Went back to the previous version. (Had to delete the database each time..).. In fact, I will probably delete the database each time xbmc starts..
It's alright. I got them back now on the latest svn..
hi guys,
i've installed the pvr-testing2 from svn and vdr from ppa..

tested with DVB-T and seems to work (some time crash, delay audio..), but i cannot get working the "record" function. It's bugged or not work?
stich86 Wrote:hi guys,
i've installed the pvr-testing2 from svn and vdr from ppa..

tested with DVB-T and seems to work (some time crash, delay audio..), but i cannot get working the "record" function. It's bugged or not work?

DVB-T works fine for me and the record function used to work fine too but I havn't tried it since the last big update a couple of days ago
Jezz_X Wrote:DVB-T works fine for me and the record function used to work fine too but I havn't tried it since the last big update a couple of days ago

ok.. do you have suspend option to work? when i used on the svn release, it will go to black screen with blink cursor.. i've a zotac ion a-e
I have started to get "Teletext not available" when trying to watch teletext. I cannot really connect this to something I've done. Nothing is shown in the log. Anyone has an idea on what to look for?
apanloco Wrote:I have started to get "Teletext not available" when trying to watch teletext. I cannot really connect this to something I've done. Nothing is shown in the log. Anyone has an idea on what to look for?

same problem.. also suspend doesn't work..
ok, i've solved the problem of suspend, caused from DVB-T stick..
managed to modify suspend/resume procedure to remove driver and stop vdr Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39