Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Final part - FanArt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Great skin! After fiddling around lots I have everything working 99% how I like it there are just two things I cant figure out...

1. FanArt - I can't get it to show. I have scanned a TV show and everything picks up fine. When I goto FanArt and pick it shows lots of thumbnails and says they are remote. I select one and a dialog comes up showing it is downloading, it downloads (I can see the speed) then goes back. However when I goto the show no FanArt - I goto view options and the Show Fanart button is checked. If I go back to the fan art selection instead of the one I selected being being the Current they all say remote again. Any ideas? All the other artwork (seasons, episodes etc came down fine).

2. Small point on episode thumbs. When I goto my scanned episodes it says no thumbs. When I goto an episode and select artwork it has one marked as Current, and I hit back and it magically appears. Any way to get them all to magically appear automatically without me needing to go into every episode's options and then go back again?

Thanks - great skin btw!
Doh - is this why?

12:26:17 M: 3690496 SEVERE: DLL: Q:\system\ImageLib.dll : malloc failed, crash imminent (Out of memory requesting 6220840 bytes)
12:26:17 M: 3690496 SEVERE: DLL: Q:\system\ImageLib.dll : malloc failed, crash imminent (Out of memory requesting 6220840 bytes)
12:26:17 M: 16216064 ERROR: CPicture::CacheImage Unable to create new image q:\UserData\Thumbnails\Video\Fanart\bde7ffdd.tbn from image Z:\fanart_download.jpg

Anyway around this? I am using XBox but the using MediaStream V1 Lite from another thread to avoid tight memory probs.
Thanks sho - appreciate the link.

I think I might try out the ATV version again - hopefully the remote is working better. The extra memory should help.
Are you storing your movies right on the xbox? This could also be why if you have very little room left on the drive. I have close to 400 movies and a ton of tv shows and never had this issue on the xbox. Full sized fanart loaded a little slower than it does resized to 960 x 540 but it still loaded.