Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: stuck at the xbmc setup menu, same with aeon skin too
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i am stuck at xbmc setup menu

i am trying all diffrent buttons on the mouse and keyboard to try and get to the home screen but i cant leave the xbmc setup menu screen, if i try and click right mouse button once the screen just blinks once

i have tried resetting the settings but that doesnt help, when i click on reset it doesnt look like anything happens

this is a beautiful skin and would love to try it, but i cant try it if im just going to be stuck at the xbmc setup menu screen

thank you

this also happens with the aeon skin
sarahandkevin Wrote:hello i am stuck at xbmc setup menu

i am trying all diffrent buttons on the mouse and keyboard to try and get to the home screen but i cant leave the xbmc setup menu screen, if i try and click right mouse button once the screen just blinks once

i have tried resetting the settings but that doesnt help, when i click on reset it doesnt look like anything happens

this is a beautiful skin and would love to try it, but i cant try it if im just going to be stuck at the xbmc setup menu screen

thank you

this also happens with the aeon skin

Tried the 'Escape' key yet?
yeh he tried that as i suggested in his other thread. but the esc key should bring you straight back to the main menu. Or it should?
paul Wrote:yeh he tried that as i suggested in his other thread. but the esc key should bring you straight back to the main menu. Or it should?

Yeah, I found the other thread after that reply. Perhaps a screenshot will assist us in helping?

The description is a little ambiguous.
Yeh i agree it's hard to advise without knowing the exact problem as you say a screenshot would be helpfull
Try unplugging the mouse and using the keyboard to navigate. I had a problem with strange mouse behavior with these skins.