Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WIP] Deux - a new skin concept for XBMC (work in progress)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm sort of back. Internet is really slow at my place, but at least lately it's been consistent. Unfortunately I am busy, but I love coding and will do my best to keep chugging along. Here's what I've done so far off of D's mocks...

Home Page

Home Page with Menu Select Visible

Home Page with SubMenu Visible

Settings page

Couldn't get it exact and couldn't remember if text reflections were possible. Sorry, my coding is a little rusty....
Nice starting point Mant .. Your giving me a couple of other ideas now .. hehe
manturafs Wrote:So I'm sort of back. Internet is really slow at my place, but at least lately it's been consistent. Unfortunately I am busy, but I love coding and will do my best to keep chugging along. Here's what I've done so far off of D's mocks...

Couldn't get it exact and couldn't remember if text reflections were possible. Sorry, my coding is a little rusty....

Looks good guys!
I don't think there is a condition to show text reflection but you might be able to flip it upside down and change the color.
Wir3d Wrote:you might be able to flip it upside down and change the color.

yeah i tried that with a rotate and the letters are backwards, even if you spell Home emoH, the letters aren't reflections of the original. oh well...