Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Apple TV] Music Behavior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone confirm that the behaviour I am seeing when playing music from the Library on my apple TV is normal. I am Running Apple TV software 2.3, Launcher 3, SVN build 18298 ( thanks to Tsf42m) and the Mediastream Skin.

On selecting a song to play, the song plays but if i select another song to play that song is queued and wont play until the first song has finished. It doesn't matter if i use the context menu and select play or just highlight the song and press play on the remote the behavior is just the same. If i go to the visualization screen I can see the control buttons but again selecting next does nothing the only thing I can do is fast forward through the song. The back control works and the song goes back to the beginning.

If this is not normal then I can publish logs if that will help, if it is the normal behavior, how do i play the next song.

Thanks

Terrier
That is not normal behaviour. The default behaviour should be that pressing play will _always_ play the song immediately.

Definitely looks like something is up with your build - it may have already been fixed in later builds is the problem!

Cheers,
Jonathan
Thank you

Ill wait for the next available build.

terrier