Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is possible share all logos as zip file somewhere on the network ?

thanks

Alda
I second that Big Grin
This pack is awesome! Very greatful for this!

Not sure where to install though?.. the first page describes skins in their 'pre-add-on' phase I think. Now, we have textures.xpr in the media folder. Do I just pop the pngs in the root there? (also, is this 'per skin'?, ie- need to copy the pngs into whatever skin you plan to use).

thanks.
ohh great didn't know studioflags was on github. great feature Big Grin
anybody?
pantsonfire: think i would rather use git (if the skin u prefer is on git) for newest updates and the freedom to change flags as u like em.
Im just confused about where to put the icons. The original post tells you to put them in xbmc-skin-aeon etc. but that was before add-ons started and the directory structure for skins n everything changed. Anyway Im just repeating myself.

Please, where do we put the folder 'ccMatrix-StudioLogos-cb12e10' in order to use these icons ?

thanks.
not sure about aeon, but in night they are in addon/skin.night/extras/Studios and u put all files\folders from StudioLogos\161x109_mono_png in that folder.
PantsOnFire Wrote:Im just confused about where to put the icons. The original post tells you to put them in xbmc-skin-aeon etc. but that was before add-ons started and the directory structure for skins n everything changed. Anyway Im just repeating myself.

Please, where do we put the folder 'ccMatrix-StudioLogos-cb12e10' in order to use these icons ?

thanks.

The skin needs to support them and therefore will already have them.
Hi, guys... I just want to know: How to convert the resized studio logo (which is in color) to the white ones like skins like Aeon, Alaska, etc do have. I am using photoshop 7.0 and resized the logo as per the norm. Only making the logo white , is proving somewhat difficult. Please guide me.
I tried using the eyedropper tool on one of the .pngs to get the right shade of white, then used the paint bucket tool to fill it in...
Here's a couple of studio logos I made, they aren't in Transparency!:

Movie Central:

Lifetime Networks:

Cheers
The REAL Joe
Anyone has Maple Pictures or Vertigo Films flag?
Hitcher Wrote:The skin needs to support them and therefore will already have them.

I'm not sure I understand, are you saying whatever logos a skin supports, those logos will be packaged with that skin?

If that's what it means, how do you add any more?

(I'm using the latest AeonNox).

I tried putting them in skin.aeon.nox/extras/studios
but they still don't show up. I tried to refresh the movie info hoping that would help but for some reason pressing I on a film in the library no longer works! If I press C for the menu then go to movie information, it works then but the option to 'refresh' is non-selectable? I don't know what's going on!