Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A couple of requests. Thanks again for everything

You should replace:

Quote:<control type="image" id="81">
<include>Furniture_ShowcaseMediaFlagsVars</include>
<texture>flags/20thcenturyfox.png</texture>
<visible>substring(listitem.studio,Fox)</visible>
</control>

With:

<include>Furniture_PanelMediaFlagsVars</include>
<texture>flags/20thcenturyfox.png</texture>
<visible>substring(listitem.studio,Twentieth Century-Fox)</visible>
</control>

Becouse there will be 2 images at once. There is already Studio flag that using name Fox, and replace:

<include>Furniture_ShowcaseMediaFlagsVars</include>
<texture>flags/fox.png</texture>
<visible>substring(listitem.studio,Fox Film)</visible>
</control>

EDIT: ok my fix dont work still have 2 images in studio tag any sugestions??
maybe just leaving <visible>substring(listitem.studio,Twentieth)</visible>

i don't think there is another studio that starts with Twentieth
Its same, my studio tag in .nfo is:

Quote: <studio>Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation / BluRay / AVC / 720p / DTS / 6ch / </studio>

Dont want to edyt manualy all .nfo's for my movies.
FernFerret Wrote:EDIT: I should have all the images from this thread now in the database, will be working on getting download all as zip. This way no new zip files need be created by hand.

Well it looks like the upload is finally working, Currently I am the only one that can add new ones, but if you would like to, just PM me and i'll get you access.

--FF
Ok, I'm hereby leaving all the coding to you and will only focus on the graphics. PM me a new instruction on how to obtain a package and I'll update the 1st post in this thread for all newcommers.

ekim232 Wrote:A couple of requests. Thanks again for everything
Working on it.

Hitcher Wrote:It's set to Private.
You were too fast Smile I set the old download to private, then replaced it with a new one. I noticed that in the meantime there was a time gap of some 30 seconds. Boy, you're quick Big Grin Try again, it must work.
Cheers
As per someone's request. Morgan Creek isn't perfect, but I couldn't find a better pic to convert and their site is a java nightmare. :/ Also, check if Rogue shows up correctly and please report back.

Jerry Bruckheimer
Rogue
Morgan Creek
http://www.fernferret.com/xbmc/mediaflags/getFiles.php (Just LEFT CLICK on this link)

That link contains all of the Icons in my library (in my sig) and it is ALWAYS up to date Smile

XML integration with this will be coming VERY soon, so will being able to select and download only the ones you need!

--FF
Rogue pictures looks good enough. There is a slight blur on the background side of it from the original image having shadows. Try this Morgan Creek, hopefully it is better. Thanks for the help!

Would be great. Smile
A little late to the party but here my version of morgan creek.

@Neku:

That studio string matches both of your tags,

"Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation"

"Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation"

Radikaltimes' suggestion will work for the first one.

And try:
<visible>substring(listitem.studio,Fox) + !substring(listitem.studio,Twentieth)</visible>

For the other one.
That's an excellent point proctor, i'll add support for advanced <visible> tags... soon
That isn't really a fix though... A company SEARCH for FOX on imdb returns 386 results.

We may have to compile a global lookup table or some code based solution or else that XML file is going to become unmanageable.
I'm talking about my script: http://www.fernferret.com/xbmc/mediaflags in which I just use the title a user provides as such.

That is where i'm trying to compile a global lookup for these flags. If you want to help, let me know and i'll hook you up with some credentials.

We can make the script know ALL tags (even the stock ones) and it can double check for conflicts!

--FF
ekim232 Wrote:There is a slight blur on the background side of it from the original image having shadows. Try this Morgan Creek, hopefully it is better.
That's precisely the one I was using. It's too small and too blurry to look good, but I uploaded an improved version to FernFerret's site (HERE). Don't expect anything fancy though.

EDIT: found a better one. Hope you like it:

BTW, FF, I can't update the pic on your site, could you do it? The one I uploaded earlier is really crappy.

Xan_Bie Wrote:[img]Would be great. Smile
Now those are reasonably-sized logos to work with! Uploaded both to FF's site (link above).

FernFerret Wrote:That is where i'm trying to compile a global lookup for these flags. If you want to help, let me know and i'll hook you up with some credentials.

We can make the script know ALL tags (even the stock ones) and it can double check for conflicts!
I had my doubts at first, but THAT is precisely what your site could be used for. Kind of a meeting place for Aeon Stark on one side and Media Info Plus and IMDB on the other.

Be sure to let MIP guys know what we're doing here so that they could implement a solution in their program. Currently it works well with the standard icons and their names (the majors implemented by _djh by default), but it kind of chokes on more complicated names. A possible solution for MIP would be to check the producer at IMDB (as it does currently) and then cross-check with our database if there is an icon there - and under what name. I hope I made myself clear, it's getting late... Smile
Cheers