Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Everything resets when I shutdown the computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a strange problem. I didn't have the problem with older versions of XBMC, but I seem to have the problems with the 3rd party builds. I've tried jesters and krickers now. I can get everything setup, I can even backup the settings by making a backup of the xbmc folder in the application data section. When I restart or shutdown the computer, my settings revert back to an older version, and I'll have things like multiple copies of the same movies and movies in the database I've never had. I can make changes, and update xbmc as much as I like, I can turn it off and on. But as soon as I reboot the computer the settings for xbmc get reset back. I've backed up the folder and copy it over. It works for a little while, then it resets when I restart the computer again. Only seems to happen with the SVN builds of XBMC.
What about a debug log? Make sure you start XBMC.exe without -p that everything is stored in the profile directory.