Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Unable to add SOME movies to Library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!

I'm having trouble adding some of my movies to my library. The movies do have an .nfo with a working IMDB-link. I've tried using the original nfo, but also removed everything in it and replacing it with only an IMDB-link.

Since none of this worked, I finally tried to use MIP for this. MIP downloads everything (except cover and fanart, since there aren't any), creates an nfo with that information, but the movie(s) still isn't being added into my Library.

There's nothing wrong with either IMDB or TMDB, since SOME of the movies gets added.

I'm using the latest official beta of Babylon on Windows XP SP3.

Any idea what could be wrong?

XBMC build: Babylon Alpha 1 (19218)
Windows version: Windows XP SP3 32bit
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500
RAM: 2GB DDR2 6400 (2x1GB)
Video card: GF9300, driver 178.13
Soundcard: Realtek "something", driver 5.10.0.5657 (2008-07-03)
Debug log: http://pastebin.com/m10cc59c4

One of the movies that won't get added "due to no change" is Alla.Vi.Barn.I.Bullerbyn...

nu1mlock
Read the stickies please. One of them details on how you should post in a useful manner.

Thanks.
tslayer Wrote:Read the stickies please. One of them details on how you should post in a useful manner.

Thanks.

My bad. I added some information that hopefully will be enough.

nu1mlock
Manually navigate to that movie and hit info and then refresh. Then see if it pulls the information.

If not, provide debug log from doing that.

Thanks.