Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] GameTrailers (Video) Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I installed this last night and it all works perfectly apart from the GTTV channel, whenever I try to open it I get a script error message. Any change we can have a fix?
@filmfreak71
I'm on holidays for next two weeks, can you please log a ticket in the Google project and I'll have a look when I come back.
Reviews don't work either, just to point it out Wink
Thanks for the great addon!
The game trailers tv episodes are available in the spike tv plugin I made on my repo. You could try that if you want. Sorry just thought that info might be useful till don dare gets back. It streams the episodes from spike though. This plugin uses a different source I believe.

Love the game trailers plugin. Thanks for the updates.
Thank you both - reviews section fixed in both plugin and addon now.
Thanks!
Hmm, should it auto-update or do we have to manually re-install it? Not sure because update option is grayed out in xbmc addon settings
will this plugin be available from the xbmc repository?
Ok, i guess the previous question answered mine Wink
Edit: still I can't find the zip file anywhere to install it manually
Maybe I'm doing something wrong with my repository - try to find it in Dharma Addons, right click and choose "Force refresh", see if that solves it. No, there's no zip to install manually..
heh, guess I'm not that practical...
I was looking for it here:

http://code.google.com/p/dandar3-xbmc-ad...nloadCount

don't know how else to install it Wink
Just to clarify - the plugin (and this thread) is for older versions of XBMC (non-Dharma), Xbox included. You get v2.0 from the GoogleCode downloads or XBMCZone.com (using XBMC Zone Installer or manual download).

The XBMC Dharma addon won't be available as a zip download - you need to install my repository, see the wiki page on the Google Code project. Eventually, as Dharma moves along to stable, the plugin will move into xbmc4xbox Google Code repository as it will only work on that version.
Understood, thanks for the tip!
Hi, I understand that your GameTrailers addon was not programmed with Dharma in mind, I've been using it without fail though going back since before Dharma hit beta. Recently though, I've noticed that the video window is very small. Link to log included and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1721076/xbmc.log
KidVulcan Wrote:Hi, I understand that your GameTrailers addon was not programmed with Dharma in mind, I've been using it without fail though going back since before Dharma hit beta. Recently though, I've noticed that the video window is very small. Link to log included and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1721076/xbmc.log

Which video can you point to thats small? I use GT addon in dharma and it looks like it always has.
daledude Wrote:Which video can you point to thats small? I use GT addon in dharma and it looks like it always has.
All of them. And ya, it was working fine up untile yesterday for me as well. Thats why I dont think it has to do with Dharma. Somthing changed, I changed somthing maybeHuh Not sure what though
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12