Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Library - set all to watched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

Well after 5 years with xbmc on my xbox I've taken the Mac Mini plunge and now is as good a time as any to start using the library instead of just browsing directories!

Once I've imported everything how do I set it all to watched. Have way too much to go through individually and thought about editing the database but can only find a key to set tvshows as watched, not the movies.

Help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Rudi
You should be able to just context menu -> Mark as watched on an entire tv show at a time. Ideally it should work on any node in the library (eg the movie title node for instance) but I haven't tested that recently.

Alternatively, if you're using Beta 1, and don't mind a bit of SQL editing, the playcount is stored in the files table. Older versions store it in the other tables, so I'd encourage you to update.

Cheers,
Jonathan
There is a "playCount" in "files" table in the db which may help. I am not too sure myself.

Would love to know how to set watched on all movies. I also imported my movies which had in the nfo file as playcount = 1 too but that didnt get transfered to the new babylon beta
anyone on howto set all movies to "watched"? without editing the database..
Context menu on the Movie Titles node allows you to mark as watched the whole lot.
that works, thanks...