Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question about Language options in both audio stream and subtitles. If we do set the audio/subtitles language(s) manually, for a divx or xvid, is the info available somewhere in XBMC ?

If these infos are available I'll open a ticket to request the possibility to lock both values as they are erased if we refresh metadatas.
clock2113 Wrote:xbmc forums needs a facepalm emoticon...

Anyways, thanks, working smooth now!

EDIT - Except for runtime on movies stacked such as movie.a.avi, movie.b.avi

This is becuase the naming convention you use is not a valid stacking marker in XBMC by default, so Ember is not considering it as a stacked media. Please try with <moviname>.cd1.avi and <moviname>.cd2.avi.
Spaceman Wrote:Just started using Ember Media Manager yesterday.

I'm digitizing my entire DVD collection and have about 160 various files (.avis, .isos...).

The EMM scraper was working slowly and had scrapped about 20 movies for me. When I hit cancel, it ran through the cancel program and never ended. I did an end process.

Now I can't see any movies on my hard drive.

The movies are there. XBMC sees them.

I would like to finish scrapping the rest of my movies but I can't get EMM to load the movie list.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Shocked
What dou you mean, you not see any movies on your hard drive?
You mean not seeing them in Ember?
Walhalla Wrote:@nul7

i have some additions to my feature requests / issues @ embermm.com

The Method you mentioned worked like a charm for the runtime field but what about the certification / mpaa rating? If i have a movie with no german rating it resets my previous set rating to none if i rescrape the movie.

why you won't fix this? It hurts the sorting of my movies, because i don't ignore the sort tokens.
If i search for "Das perfekte Verbrechen" in my movie DB i look at the letter D and this will not work as its saved as "perfekte Verbrechen, Das"

as example : IMDb is using "The Dark Knight" as title an not "Dark Knight, The" which OFDb is doing.

atm i have to fix this by hand and this sux.

defee Wrote:I have a question about Language options in both audio stream and subtitles. If we do set the audio/subtitles language(s) manually, for a divx or xvid, is the info available somewhere in XBMC ?

If these infos are available I'll open a ticket to request the possibility to lock both values as they are erased if we refresh metadatas.

I think there is no skin in XBMC which utilize the available languages...
However, I will discuss with Jason about these ones. (I don't promise anything...lol)
olympia Wrote:I think there is no skin in XBMC which utilize the available languages...
However, I will discuss with Jason about these ones. (I don't promise anything...lol)

Thanks. Just to make it clear, my issue has nothing to do with the one from defee.

You can test it as example with "The Matrix" and select OFDB Title in the Settings. Now EMM returns "Matrix, The" in the Edit Movie title box with iMDB you get "The Matrix" as it should be.
Hi there

Thanks again for this great soft, i use it everyday.

I'm back again with a request : add Allocine.fr grabber.

The french community would love to use EMM !!

Thanks.
deubeul Wrote:Hi there

Thanks again for this great soft, i use it everyday.

I'm back again with a request : add Allocine.fr grabber.

The french community would love to use EMM !!

Thanks.

see here:
http://embermm.com/content/support-allocine-scrapper-0

Guys, please stop asking for scrapers, there are too many countries/ languages in the world. All with native communities which all would like to see scrapers in their native language.

We have to wait until themoviedb.org starts supporting multilangue. Then EMM will also support all those languages. Please donate themoviedb.org to make it happen sooner.
Walhalla Wrote:Thanks. Just to make it clear, my issue has nothing to do with the one from defee.

You can test it as example with "The Matrix" and select OFDB Title in the Settings. Now EMM returns "Matrix, The" in the Edit Movie title box with iMDB you get "The Matrix" as it should be.

Yes, I know. I just think both request make some sense, that's why I packed them together in one reply.

For your problem, you know the cause. ofdb returns these tokens differently, than imdb. They are at the end of the movie name by default, so EMM is scraping it in this way. Therefore some postprocessing is needed to bring these tokens to the begining.

All I promised is to speak with Jason about that. I don't know how difficult to handle this.... He already declined your request once. If I were you, I would be glad about the current situation. Look all the people around you, who don't have scrapers for their native language(including myself). All of them would be happy to have what you already have and would not push to solve an issue that tiny, as this is. Even if (as I mentioned) I think it make some sense. But I think Jason declined, becuase it's more difficult to solve, than we think.
I'am very happy how EMM works atm, it rocks all other Media Managers. I just think Jason has not understand what i mean, perhaps of my bad english, don't know.

I think its not that hard to handle this problem in the OFDB Scraper, but iam no programmer.
If he would have replied with a reason, it would be ok for me, but without any reason i think he didn't get my request and thinks that i mean something which is already in EMM --> Sort Tokens to Ignore ...

Perhaps you can also talk with him about the resetting of the mpaa rating while rescraping, if IMDb has no rating for the movie.
Spaceman Wrote:Just started using Ember Media Manager yesterday.

I'm digitizing my entire DVD collection and have about 160 various files (.avis, .isos...).

The EMM scraper was working slowly and had scrapped about 20 movies for me. When I hit cancel, it ran through the cancel program and never ended. I did an end process.

Now I can't see any movies on my hard drive.

The movies are there. XBMC sees them.

I would like to finish scrapping the rest of my movies but I can't get EMM to load the movie list.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Anyone? Confused
Spaceman Wrote:Anyone? Confused

Could you please read back? Rolleyes
Walhalla Wrote:I'am very happy how EMM works atm, it rocks all other Media Managers. I just think Jason has not understand what i mean, perhaps of my bad english, don't know.

I think its not that hard to handle this problem in the OFDB Scraper, but iam no programmer.
If he would have replied with a reason, it would be ok for me, but without any reason i think he didn't get my request and thinks that i mean something which is already in EMM --> Sort Tokens to Ignore ...

Perhaps you can also talk with him about the resetting of the mpaa rating while rescraping, if IMDb has no rating for the movie.

lol, maybe...

However, I had never understand what you are using those ratings for?
Just for curiosity... Are you deciding anything based on this?
olympia Wrote:Shocked
What dou you mean, you not see any movies on your hard drive?
You mean not seeing them in Ember?

Yes. Ember shows 0 (zero) movies. All the movies are on the hard drive. I can point to another movie folder (2 movies) that I did a trial with. Ember sees those two.

I have 160 movies on my hard drive. Ember did see them. I am pointing Ember to the hard drive but for some reason, nothing.

Thanks in advance for help/advice.
Spaceman Wrote:Yes. Ember shows 0 (zero) movies. All the movies are on the hard drive. I can point to another movie folder (2 movies) that I did a trial with. Ember sees those two.

I have 160 movies on my hard drive. Ember did see them. I am pointing Ember to the hard drive but for some reason, nothing.

Thanks in advance for help/advice.

Could you please open a support ticket on the link of my signature?
We shouldn't flood this thread about that.

In the ticket, please indicate your folder structure(how you organize your movie on that hard drive) and your Ember settings (which file types did you checked).

Screenshots both from the folder structure and of you ember settings would be welcome.

Thank you!
olympia Wrote:Could you please open a support ticket on the link of my signature?
We shouldn't flood this thread about that.

In the ticket, please indicate your folder structure(how you organize your movie on that hard drive) and your Ember settings (which file types did you checked).

Screenshots both from the folder structure and of you ember settings would be welcome.

Thank you!

Done.

Thanks