Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have all my movies in "movie name (year)" folders on a NAS device. The movie files themselves are mixed formats. I have some mkv, avi, mp4 and video_ts movies. I have a Mac Mini (XBMC) as my htpc and also a HDX1000 (Popcornhour) with a 1TB HD in it. I have Moviejukebox YAMJ installed on it also. I use EMM to manage and grab all the pretty pictures and infos etc.
What I would like to know from you much more knowledgable people is what options/preferences should I use have selected to best serve my hardware?
A PDF-Library-Export function would be great, your implementation of exporting an html is okay, but not really informative.
An export of all the Information you can get (with the option to disable some infos). The tool myMDb ( http://www.my-movie-database.de ) is doing this very great, here is an example PDF Smile http://www.file-upload.net/download-1821...b.pdf.html
Hope you like it and have time for a new export function Smile . An index with pagenumber etc and the mediainformations all these things would be perfect for an offline archiving in a folder for example.
nul7 Wrote:Sure:

:p

Haha, i know you dont like this "sorttitle" but now its inside and i would like to ask how EMM itself can sort it via sorttitle Smile

Maybe im just blind and cant find the option Smile
empty Wrote:A PDF-Library-Export function would be great, your implementation of exporting an html is okay, but not really informative.
An export of all the Information you can get (with the option to disable some infos). The tool myMDb ( http://www.my-movie-database.de ) is doing this very great, here is an example PDF Smile http://www.file-upload.net/download-1821...b.pdf.html
Hope you like it and have time for a new export function Smile . An index with pagenumber etc and the mediainformations all these things would be perfect for an offline archiving in a folder for example.

Have you checked the addons downloader to download and try other templates?
olympia Wrote:Have you checked the addons downloader to download and try other templates?

Where can that be found?
Nevermind...I found it in the setup area Blush
You've made some impressive progress nul7. It's been a wile since I've updated and you've added some really nice features! Thanks, great job!

Once TV Show support is added I won't need MIP anymore Smile
Thanks for adding the sorttitle guys. It's truly appreciated. Keep up the good work.
loving this all working GREAT just figured out how to add my own Studio flags and added this thought I would share it with you guys.
I know its not quite right with the color and all but I like it :p
nul7 Wrote:Sure:

:p

actually, i cannot see it. there is some kind of "lsd-rainbow-colored-noise" on your picture..

Laugh
I have a little Q. about this

<file></file>
<filenameandpath></filenameandpath>
<status></status>

and maybe more Tags the all have an path inside to the movie. For what this is needed ?
I scrape via Windows and the movies are under Linux so the path isnt the same. Is this only a EMM internal use ?

Is it save to run an NFO upgrade to have tham all at the current "name" ? Smile

Edit: Its also possible that some Tags are not from EMM
MrDVD Wrote:I have a little Q. about this

<file></file>
<filenameandpath></filenameandpath>
<status></status>

and maybe more Tags the all have an path inside to the movie. For what this is needed ?
I scrape via Windows and the movies are under Linux so the path isnt the same. Is this only a EMM internal use ?

Is it save to run an NFO upgrade to have tham all at the current "name" ? Smile

Edit: Its also possible that some Tags are not from EMM

Edit2: looks like i cant remove this Tags this way at all Sad
I am running Windows 7 RTM and none of my media flags are appearing, they all appear as question marks. Any ideas?
Without reading the last 20 pages of the thread I missed, has the idea of adding TV support been officially dropped? I notice the topic just says "Movies". If so that's really tragic because all of the TV managers are pretty terrible and Ember is so good, hehe.
Me again

i realy dont know what you make with this tags.

I used now sed to remove all this:
Code:
find . -name *.nfo -exec  sed -i '/<fanart/d' {} \;
find . -name *.nfo -exec  sed -i '/<status/d' {} \;
find . -name *.nfo -exec  sed -i '/<filenameandpath/d' {} \;
find . -name *.nfo -exec  sed -i '/<thumb preview=/d' {} \;
find . -name *.nfo -exec  sed -i '/<path>/d' {} \;
find . -name *.nfo -exec  sed -i '/<file>/d' {} \;

if you want remove a diff line simply replace the txt between the 2 "/ /"

But after an nfo update i have again this infos inside but. An the strange part is, its randomly.

I deleted first <path> than i marked the SAME movie and updated the nfo only and now is <status> with the path to the movie inside the nfo

Than i opened the db itself and "ohh wonder" there are lot of fields for this. At last i found 4 rows random filled. (File,Path,FileNameAndPath,Status - used like a lottery Smile ) But this still did not explane why it use diff Tags for one and the same movie randomly.

Than i deleted the whole db and did my sed's again, now i have an "hope so" almost clean db without this fields.

2nd Q: Is it possible to have Year @ in "List Title" and be still able to search numbers ? What i mean is exclude Year from search in Titles and add a pulldown for year ? (like Title, Actor, Director)