Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your update link from the old Ember apologized for "another update." Dude, keep 'em coming, no apologies necessary Big Grin

Fantastic work, just wondering is anyone using Ember with Aeon? I'm getting 1080p, dts, h264, etc. tags in Ember fine, but they're not showing up in Aeon. What am I doing wrong?

NS

edit: Searching this thread for "Aeon" says that a mod is needed as Aeon doesn't natively support media flagging, but AFAIK native flagging has been added recently. Oops, I guess this thread is a mod for native flagging, but some people are still getting mixed results. If anyone can give me their 2 cents...
I switched from Aeon to Transperency, flags work out of the box.
Amazing tool! So much easier than using XBMC. One desperate request though... a watched (read: <playcount>) feature that would allow you to select multiple movies and mark them as watched (read: <playcount>1</playcount>). Thanks!
thrasherx Wrote:Amazing tool! So much easier than using XBMC. One desperate request though... a watched (read: <playcount>) feature that would allow you to select multiple movies and mark them as watched (read: <playcount>1</playcount>). Thanks!

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...atched+nfo
Mike2023 Wrote:No extra step. Should load the nfo first.

So I made a little video on my steps of:
1. Using Ember to scrape all my movie information.
2. Verify info is in the folder and in nfo.
3. Add it to XBMC.
4. Set the content.
5. Check the movie information to find director, written by, cast isn't there(plot and year are though).

If anyone has a minute they can check it out and tell me why my nfo information isn't being read by xbmc. Maybe I'm screwing up somewhere.

Watch in fullscreen for more detail:
http://www.screentoaster.com/watch/stVEh...lZU/ember2

EDIT: So I guess having an old movies.xml file with old information in the folder seems to be read first by xbmc. It seems it was scanning that file first before the nfo. Sorry.
Tolriq Wrote:You gona hate me Smile

But another bug in renamer :p the locked film does no more appears with the stoke

I don't understand what you mean.

NotShorty Wrote:Your update link from the old Ember apologized for "another update." Dude, keep 'em coming, no apologies necessary Big Grin

Fantastic work, just wondering is anyone using Ember with Aeon? I'm getting 1080p, dts, h264, etc. tags in Ember fine, but they're not showing up in Aeon. What am I doing wrong?

NS

edit: Searching this thread for "Aeon" says that a mod is needed as Aeon doesn't natively support media flagging, but AFAIK native flagging has been added recently. Oops, I guess this thread is a mod for native flagging, but some people are still getting mixed results. If anyone can give me their 2 cents...

Try using Hitcher's mod... I just recently gave it a go and flagging works perfectly.

riverhawk Wrote:So I made a little video on my steps of:
1. Using Ember to scrape all my movie information.
2. Verify info is in the folder and in nfo.
3. Add it to XBMC.
4. Set the content.
5. Check the movie information to find director, written by, cast isn't there(plot and year are though).

If anyone has a minute they can check it out and tell me why my nfo information isn't being read by xbmc. Maybe I'm screwing up somewhere.

Watch in fullscreen for more detail:
http://www.screentoaster.com/watch/stVEh...lZU/ember2

EDIT: So I guess having an old movies.xml file with old information in the folder seems to be read first by xbmc. It seems it was scanning that file first before the nfo. Sorry.

Glad you got it working.... it's cool to see Ember in a video. lol
GREAT GREAT Product...

Just updated to the r1030 build and the Bulk Renamer isn't acting as I expected, actually doesn't seem to be doing anything...

I have all my DVD's in the following format on a NAS box running UNRAID.

X:\Movies\DVD\<Movie1withnotquitepropername>\VIDEO_TS
X:\Movies\DVD\<Movie1withnotquitepropername>\VIDEO_TS
etc....

I'm building the NFO/JPG's for YAMJ on my Popcorn Hour Box, so the NFO, TBN, JPGs are sitting in each of the X:\Movies\DVD\<Movie1withnotquitepropername> folders

I'm trying to run the Bulk Renamer to change just the Folder Name to match the proper IMDB title and add the Year...

It appears to see all the right names in the right format in the "new path" column, I click Rename button, it chugs for a bit the window goes away, it goes through another "gathering data" cycle... when it's done, I go look at my DVD folder and none of the folder names have actually been changed.

Am I doing something wrong, or expecting the app to do something that it isn't actually designed to do? I've only been using a week or two, but

Thanks for a VERY nice product...
nul7 Wrote:Check your file naming settings... sounds like you don't have them set properly.

the beta version didn't work either, I'm not sure what you mean about file name settings. My movies that don't get any of information (eventhough scraping fine) are: An.American.in.Paris.1951.720p.BluRay.x264-CiNEFiLE,Disturbia.2007.720p.BluRay.DTS-ES.x264-ESiR (these are the new added movies), the others that already had all the information have the same pattern and Ember worked just fine

Edit: found out why, it's sharing problem, everything worked now!
NotShorty Wrote:Fantastic work, just wondering is anyone using Ember with Aeon? I'm getting 1080p, dts, h264, etc. tags in Ember fine, but they're not showing up in Aeon. What am I doing wrong?

There are a couple of things you can try:

1) Update XBMC to latest built

2) Update AEON to Auriga or one of the MODs

3) Rescan your library. One unfortunate thing about the meta-tags (from the nfo files) is that they not just show up and also a refresh of the movie doesnt help.

Hope this helps.
How can I get UK certifications rather than US MPAA ones?

PS. This tool is amazing!

Kieron
Kieron Wrote:How can I get UK certifications rather than US MPAA ones?

PS. This tool is amazing!

Kieron

Go to Settings > Scraper - Data > Options > Use Certification Language > UK

Yes? I think so Rolleyes
Hello,

Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome manager. I just recently discovered this and was blown away. Congrats and hopefully this will be even bigger and better in the future.

I have just one quick question. On the top right when clicking on the movie, where all the flags are, whats the first icon supposed to be? Its the only icon that never gets anything, it says with a question mark.

And one last thing. How do i add custom logos of the companies that dont appear? (i.e. Offspring Entertainment)

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.
rossoneri711 Wrote:I have just one quick question. On the top right when clicking on the movie, where all the flags are, whats the first icon supposed to be? Its the only icon that never gets anything, it says with a question mark.

The source, which it gets from the file name... so if you have Transformers2.dvdrip.avi it will have a little DVD, versus something else if you have Transformer2.cam.avi
nul7 Wrote:Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolriq View Post
You gona hate me

But another bug in renamer the locked film does no more appears with the stoke

I don't understand what you mean.

In the bulk renamer , locked film lines where with a -- on the line to see them, now locked and unlocked films looks the same.
clock2113 Wrote:The source, which it gets from the file name... so if you have Transformers2.dvdrip.avi it will have a little DVD, versus something else if you have Transformer2.cam.avi

Thanks. But if dont want to rename all my files now and add the word dvd rip to it, is there another way?