Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
olympia Wrote:- TMDB scraper updated to API 2.1 (however I think there is still some space to improve with implementing "getimages" command)

Ive noticed that scraping single movies seems to be alot quicker downloading the posters/fanart from TMDB with the new API 2.1.....nice work
olympia Wrote:r1055 Beta Full Package for x86 is available for download. I'm sorry, but I don't yet have an x64 environment, so x86 only for the moment. I'll catch up with this as soon as I have some time.

Changelog (all credits goes to nuzela10, thanks!):
Code:
- Fix the issue with <P> in scraped tagline
- TMDB scraper updated to API 2.1 (however I think there is still some space to improve with implementing "getimages" command)

Download

Known major issues:
Code:
- Sets manager not compatible with XBMC

If it just needs to be compiled on a x64 platform, I've got 7 and vista x64, as well as VS 2008. I can take a look at the code maybe next week and compile it against x64 for you.
uncertainty Wrote:Ive noticed that scraping single movies seems to be alot quicker downloading the posters/fanart from TMDB with the new API 2.1.....nice work

I can confirm this: I have ~50 Movies without Fanart and did:
Scrape -> Movies missing Items -> Automatic -> Fanart only
and it did only take ~30 seconds to check, that there are ~45 Movies with still no fanart and ~5 Movies which got fanart since last scraping.

Many thanks to themoviedb for the (good) new api and nuzela10+olympia for the integration in EMM.

Regards,
sphere
r1056 Beta Full Package for both x86 and x64 are available for download.

Changelog:
Code:
- Updated Mediainfo to 0.7.25

Download

Known major issues:
Code:
- Sets manager not compatible with XBMC

For those who downloaded the release yesterday, you only need to copy mediainfo.dll to the bin directory of Ember.
Thanks for the updates! Scrapes a lot faster now...

Only thing is now .mkv files detect no metadata...
EDIT - Oops, had the x64 mediainfo.dll mixed with the 32 bit exe... my bad, nothing to see here...
Perhaps a DUMB question... however I must ask... I'm running 1047 right now... with these releases.. I want to keep all my settings... Is there an easy way to copy the settings from R1047 into the latest so I don't have to worry are setting it up again?

Thank-you in advance.
detroitdr Wrote:Perhaps a DUMB question... however I must ask... I'm running 1047 right now... with these releases.. I want to keep all my settings... Is there an easy way to copy the settings from R1047 into the latest so I don't have to worry are setting it up again?

Thank-you in advance.

Just copy the Ember Media Manager.exe file from the downloaded full package to your current Ember directory by overwriting the former exe.

And if you want the lates mediainfo, copy over that as well to it's respective directory (bin).
Olympia.. That worked. Thank-you very much.
thanks for the update.
i can't seem to be able to download trailers for some time now, did something change on youtube?
First i have to say that EMM is really a cool tool.

But i have 1 Problem! Wink

Ok.. I don't really know if it's a problem from xbmc, emm or ony my fault because i made some wrong setting.

I got all the data for my movies from imdb. Every Movie is stored in a single folder with his data (pictures, nfo-file, etc). The Import in XBMC works fine, but when i open the "movie information" dialog i'll see a lot of html text.

Here is an screenshot from the xbmc screen
XBMC Screenshot

An here ist the nfo file
Movie.nfo

I'm using XBMC Alpha 9.11 Aplha 2 atm. Maybe thats the problem?
Tandriin Wrote:First i have to say that EMM is really a cool tool.

But i have 1 Problem! Wink

Ok.. I don't really know if it's a problem from xbmc, emm or ony my fault because i made some wrong setting.

I got all the data for my movies from imdb. Every Movie is stored in a single folder with his data (pictures, nfo-file, etc). The Import in XBMC works fine, but when i open the "movie information" dialog i'll see a lot of html text.

Here is an screenshot from the xbmc screen
XBMC Screenshot

An here ist the nfo file
Movie.nfo

I'm using XBMC Alpha 9.11 Aplha 2 atm. Maybe thats the problem?

Oh no, it's Ember. More precisely it's IMDB.
Layout changed again this afternoon (at least it was still ok in the morning)... Sad

I hope nuzela10 is aware and have some time to fix this.
Ah good to know. Big thanks for the fast awnser!

Seems like imdb is a little bit undecided.
Anyone know why Ember will not pull the Tagline or Rating info (it pulls the R/PG-13/etc... but not the .."for blah blah" part of it.
Dignam Wrote:Anyone know why Ember will not pull the Tagline or Rating info (it pulls the R/PG-13/etc... but not the .."for blah blah" part of it.

I believe, and the developer can tell me if I'm wrong, Ember pulls the MPAA field from iMDB. It'd need to pull the Certification field from iMDB. Certification is a bit flaky though. Not every movie has it but every movie will have a MPAA field.