Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mortael Wrote:Opensubtitles.org, like this: http://www.opensubtitles.org/search/subl...id-1190080

Hmmmm... we cannot use a page doing this with us:
"OpenSubtitles.org is overloaded

We are sorry, but our servers are overloaded (error 500). Please reload page or wait 13.2 seconds.
We are working on fix. Thanks for understanding. "
Hi,

a few weeks ago I announced that I am working on a german translation file for EMM and now its ready for testing (and use).
It is made for r1063 (incl. string id="643").
I may not post attachments and so I put it on my own server. I would be happy if someone could add it to Embers google code page Smile
http://s4.ath.cx/German_(de_DE).xml (copy to EMM\Langs\)

There are three Strings I was not able to translate because I don't know, what they are doing/meaning:
Code:
<string id="12">Revert Meta Data Studio &amp;Tags</string>
<string id="131">Reverting Meta Data Studio Tags:</string>
<string id="462">Check Title Match Confidence</string>

There is a little thing that isn't translateable:
Quote:In the Cast Section the word "as", example: "John Connery as John Patrick Mason"

And it would make many things easier and "better translateable" if anyone could increase the width of the "cancel" und "apply"-Buttons because german words are a few letters longer Wink

Next I will work on the Export Movie List. I will create a new template (english and german). Is there any documentation for the useable placeholders like $FILENAME and $PLOT? Im looking especially for a possibility of exporting posters, fanart and -if possible- integration of cast thumbs into the export template.

Regards,
sphere
sphere Wrote:a few weeks ago I announced that I am working on a german translation file for EMM and now its ready for testing (and use).

Thank you! Ember is not equipped by all the available languages by default. It's shipped with English only. All the other languages are available via the addons downloaders. Now also in German, thanks to you.

sphere Wrote:Next I will work on the Export Movie List. I will create a new template (english and german). Is there any documentation for the useable placeholders like $FILENAME and $PLOT? Im looking especially for a possibility of exporting posters, fanart and -if possible- integration of cast thumbs into the export template.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=380...count=2026
telheiras Wrote:do we need to associate a Trailer link on Ember so on XBMC it shows the trailer?

or does it automatically looks for the corresponding trailer on xbmc?

anyone?
telheiras Wrote:anyone?

You either have to inject trailer link into .nfo file or download the trailer itself next to the movie. You can do both by using Ember.

However, maybe more people would help you if you had ask a more specific, better phrased question....
r1069 Beta Full Package for both x86 and x64 are available for download.

Changelog:
Code:
- Change: Only show Sort Title in edit dialog if it has been set previously
- Change: activated free-type search for metadata editor (audio and subtitle)
- Fix: EMM was not downloading posters in case only folder.jpg or poster.jpg was selected
- Fix: issues with scraping Runtime, when in contains special chars
- Change: Improve TMDB scraper
- Fix: trailer downloading(from TMDB via youtube)

Download

Announcement

Temporarly we start to receive again bug reports and feature requests on the google page of Ember Media Manager, here:

Bug reports and Feature requests

Unfortunately we have lost all the ones we had on embermm.com, so please reregister your wishes on googlecode now.

Please no ticket for TV show support! We are aware of this general demand!!!

However, I would also like to ask you not to ask for complex/big changes yet, becuase development resources are very limited(as I mentioned countless times already). But if you have simple requests, annoying bugs, please register a ticket for them.

Bence
Thanks Olympia!
All credits goes to RogueDazza and FCCWizard. Big thanks to them! Cool
thanks for that recent update, especially the language thing..
appreciated.
well since I started using this program, 70 or so of my movies have been deleted from my server. Thanks.
mcai3db3 Wrote:well since I started using this program, 70 or so of my movies have been deleted from my server. Thanks.

The only way I could see EMM causing this is if you somehow put a movie extension in the expert file cleaning settings.
I believe it happened because it had detected killasample that is on my movie drive. I told it to delete killsample and it has somehow deleted a random(ISH) assortment of movies.

I say Random-ish because groups of certain movies (eg Bourne Series) are gone. I don't think it's a coincidence.
mcai3db3 Wrote:I believe it happened because it had detected killasample that is on my movie drive. I told it to delete killsample and it has somehow deleted a random(ISH) assortment of movies.

I say Random-ish because groups of certain movies (eg Bourne Series) are gone. I don't think it's a coincidence.

I have been able to reproduce the bug with some dummy avi files, this definitely needs to be looked into and I will submit a bug report in a minute.
NasaGeek Wrote:I have been able to reproduce the bug with some dummy avi files, this definitely needs to be looked into and I will submit a bug report in a minute.

Thank you. At least I know it's not me going insane.

I lost something like 74 movies. Thankfully a lot of them were pretty dire! But needless to say my faith in this application is rather shaken.
Oh, and I *think* this was an error with the previous version, rather than r1069. All I had done with r1069 is open up my library.