Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hutch Wrote:Does this folder have any other files in it besides the movie?
The problem is most likely that the right movie has not been selected.

In EMM, right click on 48 Hrs, and click Change Movie...
When the IMDB list comes up, choose the correct 48 hours.

Now scrape.

First I copied this folder from our database server.

So all the files and images its had on the server is there. but I am trying to make sure it works in windows 7.
so it is not scrapping.

Should I then delete all files and images in each and every movie folder which is thousands every time i want to rescrap everything,

Also when I do what you say to do no results comes up because imdb does not connect to the internet.
Can someone explain, should I still set XBMC to automatically scrape and set the content type? I'm a little confused, not much documentation on this either, cheers.
marcus2704 Wrote:My structure is that all the movies on that drive are in their own folder -

For example -

S:\Moon (2009)\Moon.mkv

In this case, I had copiied a Blu-Ray ISO (40+GB) file to the root of that drive earlier which I no longer needed -

S:\Watchmen.ISO

I had then loaded EMM and done a Bulk Rename.which worked fine but on noticing the unwanted ISO file in the library list I chose to delete the movie and confirmed its deleteion from the hard drive. Upon checking the contents of the drive, it was all gone, except for the ISO file.

Is there a log file or anything you would like me to copy? Id rather not replicate those steps, but Im certain I had only selected tha single movie as opposed to the whole list.

So sorry for this. Eek
We will disable the deleter feature completely until we get around this bug.
marcus2704 Wrote:My structure is that all the movies on that drive are in their own folder -

For example -

S:\Moon (2009)\Moon.mkv

In this case, I had copiied a Blu-Ray ISO (40+GB) file to the root of that drive earlier which I no longer needed -

S:\Watchmen.ISO

I had then loaded EMM and done a Bulk Rename.which worked fine but on noticing the unwanted ISO file in the library list I chose to delete the movie and confirmed its deleteion from the hard drive. Upon checking the contents of the drive, it was all gone, except for the ISO file.

Is there a log file or anything you would like me to copy? Id rather not replicate those steps, but Im certain I had only selected tha single movie as opposed to the whole list.

This is because your source has been setup as 'one movie per folder' so when deleting the movie, it deletes the entire folder for that movie as well.

It is difficult to handle 'hybrid' sources (mix of single folder per movie and single folder for all movies).

We are open to any suggestions on how we can get around this.
Hi!

First of all thank you for this great program. I'm just trying to improve the interface-look of my new NMT Box...and so I've discover EMM.
I'm complete new here and I have a question about scanning multiparts movie.:confused2:

My setup for single parts movies is:
YEAR-MOVIE NAME(folder)
----film.avi
----film.sub
----film.srt
----film.eng.srt

For this kind of movies EMM works great for me!

My setup for multiparts movie is:

YEAR-MOVIE NAME(folder)
----CD1(folder)
--------film.avi
--------film.sub
--------film.srt
--------film.eng.srt
----CD2(folder)
--------film.avi
--------film.sub
--------film.srt
--------film.eng.srt

I doesn't find the way to make EMM to work for this kind of multiparts movie setup. Would be possible to scan my movie-files (using EMM) without renaming the parts to filmcd1.avi, filmcd2.avi and put them toghether in the main Movie folder?

Sorry if this question were answered somewhere else. I've made a search but I have doesn't find anything.

Thank you in advance
telheiras Wrote:HI,

I have two movies, both with SRT subtitles identified on Ember.

I then go to XBMC and it only reades thE SRT file for one the movies.

any reason for this? what should i do?

anyone?
telheiras Wrote:anyone?

What are the subtitles named? I'd delete the .nfo for both movies in windows explorer, reload both movies in EMM (right click>reload) then rescrape.
Am I right in thinking Ember cant get Meta Data from rar files ?
genuk360 Wrote:Hi!

My setup for multiparts movie is:

YEAR-MOVIE NAME(folder)
----CD1(folder)
--------film.avi
--------film.sub
--------film.srt
--------film.eng.srt
----CD2(folder)
--------film.avi
--------film.sub
--------film.srt
--------film.eng.srt

Neither XBMC itself, nor Ember will stack this structure.
>>X<<' Wrote:Am I right in thinking Ember cant get Meta Data from rar files ?

Yes, you are.
olympia Wrote:Yes, you are.

Thanks Smile
>>X<<' Wrote:Thanks Smile

I posted earlier that I cannot get ember to work in windows 7, RC or Pro or ultimate editions.

did any one get it to work.

Basic problem is it will not connect to the internet.
It says its scrapping and cannot find the site to scrap too. read my previous post.

thanks
michellembrodeu Wrote:I posted earlier that I cannot get ember to work in windows 7, RC or Pro or ultimate editions.

did any one get it to work.

Basic problem is it will not connect to the internet.
It says its scrapping and cannot find the site to scrap too. read my previous post.

thanks

Running it just fine on 2 windows 7 boxes here, both are 32-bit, btw.
RogueDazza Wrote:This is because your source has been setup as 'one movie per folder' so when deleting the movie, it deletes the entire folder for that movie as well.

It is difficult to handle 'hybrid' sources (mix of single folder per movie and single folder for all movies).

We are open to any suggestions on how we can get around this.

Maybe displaying something like:

You have selected to remove the movie. This action will delete XXX files. Are you sure you want to continue? WARNING: Files will be permanently deleted!
gabbott Wrote:Running it just fine on 2 windows 7 boxes here, both are 32-bit, btw.

Sorry should have mentioned that my windows 7's are 64 bit and I tried both the x86 and the x64 version of ember