Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to have Ember rename/sort the episodes based on what is setup after a "Change Episode" is done?
johoja Wrote:Is it possible to have Ember rename/sort the episodes based on what is setup after a "Change Episode" is done?

Not yet
Is it just me or has the frame extraction option when looking at the movie info gone?
stanley87 Wrote:Is it just me or has the frame extraction option when looking at the movie info gone?

Check the only detect one movie from each folder on the source.
olympia Wrote:Double-click on it? Wink
OMG Laugh
Thanx Smile
Is there any hint to this feature that I missed?
Or better: Are there more secret klicks anywhere that I should know of? Big Grin
tried this piece of software out.. it worked so nicely out of the box, only thing that was not working was the auto scraping of trailers (saw the bug report) so i send over some bucks for a few beers. (windows 7 64bits here, the horror most others gave me.. brrr)

Update: after playing with it a lot i found 1 problem , i used the bulk renamer and used it again, only to notice i still had 1 movie in it. So i checked if it would rename it, it didn't. So i thought permission, which was not the case since i could rename it easilly myself. After i changed it myself to something other then what it should be i did the bulk renamer again.

And ran it again, and again, and it kept on showing.. till i ended up with this:

As you can see each time i ran it, it added "Part 2 -" to it. Dont know why it does it.. keeps on showing in the bulk renamer over and over again..

Anyway, still love the program Smile
Apologies for the post spam. My internet browser was having some issues causing me to go to the window to make a new post instead of editing an already existing post.
Hi guys,awesome program,loving itSmile
I am using eventghost to autoscrape movies with ember (command line -newauto -all)
Does somebody know what would be command line parameter for scraping tv shows?
Apollyon Wrote:Try this:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=TV_Shows_%28...Library%29

Sure... that will give me a regex that works in XBMC, but I cannot, for some reason, put it into EMM.

I can't figure out the regex fields on the "Regex" tab of "Files and Sources" under the "TV Shows" settings. For one thing, the "update regex" is greyed out except when I load an existing regex; then, when I edit it, the button gets greyed out again.

How do I add a regex, and what do I need to do for each field?
jpc-s4 Wrote:Sure... that will give me a regex that works in XBMC, but I cannot, for some reason, put it into EMM.

I can't figure out the regex fields on the "Regex" tab of "Files and Sources" under the "TV Shows" settings. For one thing, the "update regex" is greyed out except when I load an existing regex; then, when I edit it, the button gets greyed out again.

How do I add a regex, and what do I need to do for each field?

We haven't added support for VIDEO_TS folders yet... going to have to wait till 1.5 for that.
bili89 Wrote:Hi guys,awesome program,loving itSmile
I am using eventghost to autoscrape movies with ember (command line -newauto -all)
Does somebody know what would be command line parameter for scraping tv shows?

Nothing on the command line for TV Shows yet... coming in 1.5.
nul7 Wrote:We haven't added support for VIDEO_TS folders yet... going to have to wait till 1.5 for that.

Thanks for the explanation. Can't say that I'm not a bit disappointed, but at least I have something to look forward to.

Thanks for your hard work on this project... I find it extremely useful.
I've just noticed a little red flag in the top right corner just under the x to close the app, what does it do?

I'm kinda scared to click it and find out