Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
andyblac Wrote:could some tell me where the extrathumb support tab went ?

In Edit Movie same place, in Settings .. Scraper - Images & Trailers (Modules -> Frame Extractor .. have to be enabled)
Nuno Wrote:In Edit Movie same place, in Settings .. Scraper - Images & Trailers (Modules -> Frame Extractor .. have to be enabled

sorry, ment they used to be a place where you could rearrange the order of them
andyblac Wrote:sorry, ment they used to be a place where you could rearrange the order of them
Edit Movie -> Extrathunbs
I'm having a problem with the nfo flag not showing for my ripped movies. This worked in versions prior to the new 1.0 and 1.1 versions. I have some of my movies ripped with multiple vob files. Here is a file list of a typical movie I have ripped.

The files are under <movie>/VIDEO_TS/

VIDEO_TS-fanart.jpg
VIDEO_TS.BUP
VIDEO_TS.IFO
VIDEO_TS.nfo
VIDEO_TS.tbn
VTS_01_0.BUP
VTS_01_0.IFO
VTS_01_1.VOB
VTS_01_2.VOB
VTS_01_3.VOB
VTS_01_4.VOB
VTS_01_5.VOB

EMM reads the nfo file and records any changes such as genre updates, etc...however, the nfo flag just isn't checked.
Bug reports and feature requests posted to this forum will be ignored... it's the only way we can push the idea to use our issue tracker so we can track the issues properly. Please see my signature for a link to the tracker.
ubuntuf4n Wrote:EMM works fine, but

I recognized something:
I have scraped all the content in my database, but all DVDs (Video_TS-Structure) are appearing in XBMC as several entries.
It looks like XBMC makes one entra for each VOB-File.
So I have Movies which have up to 10 entries per DVD.

Could anyone guide me through this problem ?
Thanks in Advance.
ubuntuf4n Wrote:May anyone answer my question ?

Bump.
ubuntuf4n Wrote:Bump.

This is a XBMC issue, so i can't help much... but seems like a source issue.. possibly not giving the correct path to xbmc
nicx76 Wrote:hey,

could you add an option to disable only the file renaming but keep the folder renaming in a next version? i only want to rename my folders and not the files.

nicx...

I have been trying to find this option, I think I turned it off, but I would like it back on.
SHen350 Wrote:I have been trying to find this option, I think I turned it off, but I would like it back on.

Edit->Settings->Modules->Renamer

Files Pattern
Also, should I have recursive on? I apparently don't. I set all this a long time ago when I started using EMM, and I don't remember why I turned it off. Just checking while I am doing all this upgrading.
Nuno Wrote:Edit Movie -> Extrathunbs

like i said it not there, and i do have the module turned on
andyblac Wrote:like i said it not there, and i do have the module turned on

Nuno Wrote:On source set "Only Detect one movie for each folder"
Also need this one... extrathunbs not possible in multiple movies per folder
(You may need to update library)
Nuno Wrote:Also need this one... extrathunbs not possible in multiple movies per folder
(You may need to update library)

got it Smile, i must have been having a blond moment Big Grin
andyblac Wrote:got it Smile, i must have been having a blond moment Big Grin

Smile .. btw nice work on skin .. gratz
Just a quick question, when you search through your movies and type in "the" for instance and wait a bit it will show you all your movies that matches that ofcourse. However if i want to add another word to it, i have to click on the search field again since the focus is changed after the search to the list of the movies below. Is this intended?