Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
steve1977 Wrote:Any news/plan on auto-scraping missing items for TV episodes and having a list of missing episodes. Thanks!!!

The roadmap seems to have that feature available in 1.5 which has an ETA of 24 days or so.

http://www.embermm.com/projects/embermm/roadmap
olympia Wrote:Recursive is enabled on the source?

oops, i forgot to chose that in one of the source. It's all working good now. Thank you
timmaeh Wrote:Sorry what would you like to know.

Pls compare it with the www page from ofdb if there is a german plot at all.

If there is a german plot on ofdb and you still have it english pls check your settings. (Settings - Movies - Ember Native Movie Scrapers - OFDB)
Ayla Wrote:I'm using Ember 1.1 rev: 2022.

Some of my TV Shows are not scraping the latest episodes correctly.

For example, the latest "Fringe" episode:

Fringe, Season 02, Episode 19

Example path:
Y:\HD\Series\Fringe\Season 02\Fringe.S02E19.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv

I have tried refreshing both at the Show, Season and Episode level (by right-clicking and choosing re-scrape).

But it seems like Ember is remembering the "old" episode info, from before the episode was aired and it just lists the episode name as "TBA".

When I check the show and episode on thetvdb.com the info is there.

If I right-click and choose "Change Episode" it lists episode 19 as "TBA".

In: Settings -> TV Shows -> Scrapers - Data, I have set "Re-download show information every" to "Always".

Any ideas?

PS. Fringe is not the only show that does this. "The Daily Show" and others does it as well.

Thanks Smile
Martin

I think thats the same bug i had. If so than there is a mix between "Always" and "Never" inside the settings in 2022.

For me it works with 2022 when i change this settings to "Never".
Unfortunately, another prob came up with multi-part movies. It used to work in prior versions, but stopped working now:

Posters and fanart for multi-part movies are not recognized in EMM anymore. They are currently within the movie folders in the following format:

/movie/movie_cd1.avi
/movie/movie_cd2.avi
/movie/movie_cd1.nfo
/movie/movie.tbn
/movie/movie-fanart.jpg

It used to work, but not recognized anymore. Thoughts?
Anyone know if this a bug or if there is a way to correct multiple duplicate entries in Ember after doing a bulk rename? Any ideas as to why this is happening?

This is an example of what the folder structure is on one of the duplicate entries (Movie was imported, scrapped and then I did a bulk rename which is when 2nd entry appeared).

Movie Name.mkv
Movie Name.nfo
Movie Name.tbn
Movie Name-fanart.jpg
fanart.jpg
movie.nfo
movie.tbn

Thanks!
MrDVD Wrote:I think thats the same bug i had. If so than there is a mix between "Always" and "Never" inside the settings in 2022.

For me it works with 2022 when i change this settings to "Never".

Wow, thanks a lot for that tip, man!

I set it to Never in the settings and now it's working, hehe, so Never means Always... Good to know Wink
olympia Wrote:You can already initiating the library update by using the xbmc controller. Yes, it is still initiating xbmc's own library update (not writing firectly to the database), but why is this a problem? Result is the same.

That is not entirely true. It can't be as felxible and easy to use as a 3rd party media manager, but it is working quite ok.

hm
tried today initiate library update... nothing happens at all
never seen new movies in database

+ internal scrapper didnt update library on startup as was setted up in settings
I have a problem with making sets of movies. In Ember i've made sets for the Die Hard-movies and also the Harry Potter movies, but they just won't show up as sets in XBMC even though i've cleaned and updated my library in XBMC. Anybody have a clue?

Running a nightly build from around 2 months ago, and the latest EMM.
osho Wrote:hm
tried today initiate library update... nothing happens at all
never seen new movies in database

http://embermm.com/projects/embermm/wiki...Controller

osho Wrote:+ internal scrapper didnt update library on startup as was setted up in settings

This is an XBMC issue, please ask for support in a respective forum.
pettson3816 Wrote:I have a problem with making sets of movies. In Ember i've made sets for the Die Hard-movies and also the Harry Potter movies, but they just won't show up as sets in XBMC even though i've cleaned and updated my library in XBMC. Anybody have a clue?

Running a nightly build from around 2 months ago, and the latest EMM.

http://embermm.com/projects/embermm/wiki...oing-wrong
Hi,

i looked in this thread for a fitting answer, but i couldn't find it:

EMM changes the german movie titles in their original titles in the overview column at the left.
i could not find a option to let the german titles in german.

example: Tricks --- goes to --> Matchstick men

Thanks in advance!

Kruppka
kruppka Wrote:Hi,

i looked in this thread for a fitting answer, but i couldn't find it:

EMM changes the german movie titles in their original titles in the overview column at the left.
i could not find a option to let the german titles in german.

example: Tricks --- goes to --> Matchstick men

Thanks in advance!

Kruppka

Force Title Language in scrapers-data settings?
I am trying to use the offline media manager, but when I go to search IMDB and click the button, nothing happens. I followed the instructions on the wiki.
kri kri Wrote:I am trying to use the offline media manager, but when I go to search IMDB and click the button, nothing happens. I followed the instructions on the wiki.

Will be fixed in next release (already in SVN for some time)