Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nuno Wrote:Have you try let ember update itself?

And yes, you can run on a VM!

yes I try to let it update itself however it just stops and closes the application. nothing updates.

will try it on a VM to see how it works.
LordMerlin Wrote:Scraper installed according to WIKI. He took them out as the old version of XBMC and a new that uses addons. In both cases, no calls on the network when trying to request information.

What xml scraper you use (site)?
rflores2323 Wrote:yes I try to let it update itself however it just stops and closes the application. nothing updates.

will try it on a VM to see how it works.

Some user report that Setup running ok now! Have you tryed recently?
Firstly - a big thanks for Ember -works great, especially with YAMJ compatibility - happy Popcornhour and XBMC setups side by side Big Grin

This is my first query since i've been using it - for some reason it will not spot my latest movie "Astro Boy". Its stored in my usual structure :-

Folder (Astro Boy.2010)
.iso file (Astro Boy.iso and have tried Astro Boy.2010.iso)

I tried an old copy of YANFOE, and it found it ok.

Any pointers to why its not getting picked up by Ember ?

Thanks

Dean.
darbyweb Wrote:Firstly - a big thanks for Ember -works great, especially with YAMJ compatibility - happy Popcornhour and XBMC setups side by side Big Grin

This is my first query since i've been using it - for some reason it will not spot my latest movie "Astro Boy". Its stored in my usual structure :-

Folder (Astro Boy.2010)
.iso file (Astro Boy.iso and have tried Astro Boy.2010.iso)

I tried an old copy of YANFOE, and it found it ok.

Any pointers to why its not getting picked up by Ember ?

Thanks
Dean.

Can you open a support ticket, and post there your folder structure example, so I can reproduce it!
Also, post in the ticket you Ember Source settings!
Nuno Wrote:What xml scraper you use (site)?

WorldArt and Kinopoisk
LordMerlin Wrote:Scraper installed according to WIKI. He took them out as the old version of XBMC and a new that uses addons. In both cases, no calls on the network when trying to request information.

Normal scraper working with me and option through addon manager to add cinepassion. Can you pls WIKI link how to add other scrapers to EMM. Thanks!
LordMerlin Wrote:WorldArt and Kinopoisk

For what i can see none of that xml are working!
Hey Guys,

i just discussed a feature request with Nuno Novais on the emm board regarding a 'bulk offline feature'... maybe someone can comment on that if this makes sense at all or if i missed something.

I gues im not alone with the situation i got. Besides my NAS server where most my media is stored, i still have some external HDDs laying around with movies.

Would it make sense to make these offline availible to XBMC through EMM in the following way:

You define a source in EMM as 'offline' (the external HDD where your media is located) plus a second folder where all the offline mediainformation is stored (this one will be accessible and online for xbmc all the time).

EMM handles all media on the offline marked HDD in the following way , the metainformation like fanart poster and stuff is copied to a placeholderfolder where emm also creates the placeholder video, then you can scrape this folder into xbmc and get your offline media into the xbmc library without having xbmc removed them again with a librarycleanup....

makes sense? more info here :

http://www.embermm.com/boards/1/topics/926?r=1245
Holy crap.

I just used this again for the first time in 2 months....

WTH happened?!

This thing turned into a BEAST, it scrapes fanart and posters really FAST now. Thanks guys!

Only problem is, i still cant manage to scrape trailers correctly. I tried individual and automatic but after it asks me to select a trailer, i select one of the youtube url, it says "downloading trailer" stops after a good 2 seconds and doesnt download anything. Am i utilizing this feature incorrectly or what?
Hi,
In a few hours a new maintenance version will released
If you use any addon, after the Release you will need to update it also!

Thank you all for the support!
CorpseTumor Wrote:Holy crap.

Only problem is, i still cant manage to scrape trailers correctly. I tried individual and automatic but after it asks me to select a trailer, i select one of the youtube url, it says "downloading trailer" stops after a good 2 seconds and doesnt download anything. Am i utilizing this feature incorrectly or what?

Same thing here.
Code:
._.=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=._.-
Ember Media Manager v1.2.2351
._.=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=-._.-=._.-
PLEASE NOTE:
If Ember gives a few errors after upgrade, please update installed addons.
Old addons are not compatible with new version!

Maintenance release.

CHANGE: Several Tweaks/Fixes
NEW: Media Sources Editor
NEW: Media Sources based on file extensions

In Addons:
CHANGE: YAMJ Compatibilty
NEW: Media Browser Compatibility (Experimental)
(If you use any addon, you will need to update it also!)

NOTE: To log in to new Addons Manager, use the same username and password from your embermm.com account.
Hi All -

I am loving Ember for movies, but having a bit of trouble using it for TV series yet.

I suspect I need some help with the regular expressions for series naming. I'm a YAMJ user and it has no trouble scraping the seasons with its default settings, however I would love to use Ember to manage this process.

I have full DVD rips using video_ts and multiple episodes per directory. Here is a sample:

\\MEDIASERVER\Videos\TV\DVD\24\Season 1\24 S01E01E02E03E04
\\MEDIASERVER\Videos\TV\DVD\24\Season 1\24 S01E05E06E07E08
\\MEDIASERVER\Videos\TV\DVD\24\Season 2\24 S02E01E02E03E04

Can someone help with some suggestions on how to get Ember to properly recognize my TV series? Ember doesn't recognize any of my TV series at all. I have tried setting my library at both:

\\MEDIASERVER\Videos\TV\DVD\
\\MEDIASERVER\Videos\TV\

Neither seems to work.

Thanks in advance for the help!
D
Lil help needed. EMM is great and I dont mind 1 issue every year lol This time my EMM is stuck only getting one poster and its for a movie i dont even have and it replicates it on scrape for every movie. I deleted the media file and added the sources again but still cant scrape any posters but that one. Any ideas?

Thanks

revision 2352 and previous revision that was from 2 days ago