Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ember Application (Revision: 2352)
Ember API (Revision: 2349)
Ember Extras Scraper (Revision: 2352)
Ember Native Movie Scrapers (Revision: 2350)
Renamer (Revision: 2351)
Frame Extractor (Revision: 2258)
YAMJ Compatibility (Revision: 2302)
Genres Editor (Revision: 2352)
Media Sources Editor (Revision: 2352)
Audio & Video Codec Mapping (Revision: 2352)
Ember Native TV Scrapers (Revision: 2350)

Hi,with this update all my HDTV Shows doesnt Show the Media Flag for HDTV no more.

my files are like this: serie.1x01.HDTV.mkv or serie.1x01.hdtv.mkv

worked fine before ........any help on this?
Malexx Wrote:Ember Application (Revision: 2352)
Ember API (Revision: 2349)
Ember Extras Scraper (Revision: 2352)
Ember Native Movie Scrapers (Revision: 2350)
Renamer (Revision: 2351)
Frame Extractor (Revision: 2258)
YAMJ Compatibility (Revision: 2302)
Genres Editor (Revision: 2352)
Media Sources Editor (Revision: 2352)
Audio & Video Codec Mapping (Revision: 2352)
Ember Native TV Scrapers (Revision: 2350)

Hi,with this update all my HDTV Shows doesnt Show the Media Flag for HDTV no more.

my files are like this: serie.1x01.HDTV.mkv or serie.1x01.hdtv.mkv

worked fine before ........any help on this?

Fixed on next release,
b15nut Wrote:Lil help needed. EMM is great and I dont mind 1 issue every year lol This time my EMM is stuck only getting one poster and its for a movie i dont even have and it replicates it on scrape for every movie. I deleted the media file and added the sources again but still cant scrape any posters but that one. Any ideas?

Thanks

revision 2352 and previous revision that was from 2 days ago

Open a support ticket
attach any error.log and exact action (include file name so we can reproduce)
Would it be possible to post instructions on how to compile from source? I notice the wiki is out of date in that aspect, and would very much like to help test the bleeding edge.
Can you make the bulk renamer remember the custom parameters I put in? Its a pain to enter them in every time.

If I put them in as automatic parameters in the settings, do they apply for movies, tv shows, or both? Its confusing... I do not want both my movies and tv shows to use the same naming convention.
vinistois Wrote:Can you make the bulk renamer remember the custom parameters I put in? Its a pain to enter them in every time.

If I put them in as automatic parameters in the settings, do they apply for movies, tv shows, or both? Its confusing... I do not want both my movies and tv shows to use the same naming convention.

Bulk renamer use parameters from settings.

(Bulk)Rename is only for movies atm!
deh2k7 Wrote:Hi All -

I am loving Ember for movies, but having a bit of trouble using it for TV series yet.

I suspect I need some help with the regular expressions for series naming. I'm a YAMJ user and it has no trouble scraping the seasons with its default settings, however I would love to use Ember to manage this process.

I have full DVD rips using video_ts and multiple episodes per directory. Here is a sample:

\\MEDIASERVER\Videos\TV\DVD\24\Season 1\24 S01E01E02E03E04
\\MEDIASERVER\Videos\TV\DVD\24\Season 1\24 S01E05E06E07E08
\\MEDIASERVER\Videos\TV\DVD\24\Season 2\24 S02E01E02E03E04

Can someone help with some suggestions on how to get Ember to properly recognize my TV series? Ember doesn't recognize any of my TV series at all. I have tried setting my library at both:

\\MEDIASERVER\Videos\TV\DVD\
\\MEDIASERVER\Videos\TV\

Neither seems to work.

Thanks in advance for the help!
D

Any help on regular expressions or thoughts on why I'm not getting anything scraped? All help is greatly appreciated!
None of my movies are being recognized by Ember (Or any of the other media managers). Both of my firewalls are set to allow access, and my movies are named "Moviename (Year). Even if i manually put in the IMDB ID, the movies are not being recognized. This is really frustrating, can you help me?
When I run Ember, scrape new movies, then exit, then run XBMC...

All my movies show up double... 2 of everything. Have to do a 'clean library' to get rid of the double copies.

Anyone else getting this behavior and know why?
vinistois Wrote:When I run Ember, scrape new movies, then exit, then run XBMC...

All my movies show up double... 2 of everything. Have to do a 'clean library' to get rid of the double copies.

Anyone else getting this behavior and know why?

You have auto rename for files, and you scraped them in xbmc before rescrape with ember!... my guess Smile
LarsJ3 Wrote:None of my movies are being recognized by Ember (Or any of the other media managers). Both of my firewalls are set to allow access, and my movies are named "Moviename (Year). Even if i manually put in the IMDB ID, the movies are not being recognized. This is really frustrating, can you help me?

Open a support ticket, post a example of you folder structure + ember source settings!
deh2k7 Wrote:Any help on regular expressions or thoughts on why I'm not getting anything scraped? All help is greatly appreciated!

I don't think ember support that lol, never tested.
Maybe it support after some regex modification!
deh2k7 Wrote:Any help on regular expressions or thoughts on why I'm not getting anything scraped? All help is greatly appreciated!

Unfortunately, Ember does not support VIDEO_TS rips for TV Shows at this time.
Does anyone know a way I can sort files to folders. I have about 200 movies unsorted with multiple files per movie. For example Defiant - cd 1, cd 2 and Car wash cd 1, cd 2. Now ember will take each file and put in a folder but is there anything I can user that will grab all the files that match and put in 1 folder per movie.
drtechnolust Wrote:Does anyone know a way I can sort files to folders. I have about 200 movies unsorted with multiple files per movie. For example Defiant - cd 1, cd 2 and Car wash cd 1, cd 2. Now ember will take each file and put in a folder but is there anything I can user that will grab all the files that match and put in 1 folder per movie.

As long ember recognize your stacking markers will work fine
You may tweak them changing/adding this in advancedsetting.xml, and changing it acording to you markers
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP"" Name="CheckStackMarkers">\|?((cd|dvd|part|dis[ck])([0-9]))</Setting>
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP"" Name="DeleteStackMarkers">\|?((cd|dvd|part|dis[ck])([0-9]))</Setting>