Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the settings, change it from scraping "x hours y minutes" to just "x minutes"
clock2113 Wrote:In the settings, change it from scraping "x hours y minutes" to just "x minutes"

You also need to set to put that into the duration field as XBMC no longer reads the runtime field. I'm not at home and don't remember exactly what the setting is called, but it's something like use runtime as duration. It's right below where you change the runtime format clock2113 mentions.
There should be a sticky or a note in the first post about what settings need to be set for using EMM with the current version of XMBC...

* In TV Shows > Scrapers - DATA > type "xbmc" into the API Key field.
* In Movies > Scrapers - DATA > click Scan Meta Data, in "duration format type "<m> minutes"
* Uncheck Use Duration as runtime

I think that's the major XBMC settings needed, but that causes a bit of headache...

Although, I'm not actually sure you need to uncheck duration as runtime if you set the minutes right... I'd rather have it checked, so that a movie shows up as "100 minutes" long instead of "102 minutes/124 minutes director's cut/88 minutes TV cut" that a scraper will give you...clutters up my beautiful Transparency skin :p
Okay, I still can't get XBMC to load new TV episodes if the show contains an EMM-generated tvshow.nfo ;this after putting xbmc in as the API key.

My XBMC log tells me:

ERROR: VideoInfoScanner: Asked to lookup episode smb://xx:[email protected]/video/tv/Entourage/Season 6/entourage.0611.hdtv.xvid-notv.avi online, but we have no episode guide. Check your tvshow.nfo and make sure the <episodeguide> tag is in place.

The tvshow.nfo has:

<episodeguideurl>http://thetvdb.com/api/xbmc/series/74543/all/en.zip</episodeguideurl>
clock2113 Wrote:Okay, I still can't get XBMC to load new TV episodes if the show contains an EMM-generated tvshow.nfo ;this after putting xbmc in as the API key.

My XBMC log tells me:

ERROR: VideoInfoScanner: Asked to lookup episode smb://xx:[email protected]/video/tv/Entourage/Season 6/entourage.0611.hdtv.xvid-notv.avi online, but we have no episode guide. Check your tvshow.nfo and make sure the <episodeguide> tag is in place.

The tvshow.nfo has:

<episodeguideurl>http://thetvdb.com/api/xbmc/series/74543/all/en.zip</episodeguideurl>
the API Key for XBMC is
Code:
1D62F2F90030C444
that may be the reason for your problems
Oh, hahahaha...

I was just typing "xbmc"

Thanks isamu dragon!

EDIT - Is there a way to click on a TV show and rescrape just the tvshow.nfo, without it wanted to rescrape all the art and such?
Hello,
I've got a few harddrives set up where half are movies and the other half are TV shows. The problem I'm having is when I add D:/[TV] and E:/[TV] one of my drives is coming up in ember as the show name [TV] and not the name of the shows in that folder.
Example.
E:/[TV] shows the multiple folders inside the TV folder correctly with all of the Folders inside as shows.
D:/[TV] shows only [TV] as the name of the shows in that folder and not each individual show inside that folder.
Make sence?
Anyone else have this issue with Ember?

Thanks
Nate
Is it possible to sort my movies in my list e.g.

Man from Earth, The

like this

The Man from Earth?

Can`t find anything to change that.
cd492 Wrote:Is it possible to sort my movies in my list e.g.

Man from Earth, The

like this

The Man from Earth?

Can`t find anything to change that.

In settings / general remove the ignore sort tokens Smile
Tolriq Wrote:In settings / general remove the ignore sort tokens Smile

thanks
clock2113 Wrote:Oh, hahahaha...

I was just typing "xbmc"

Thanks isamu dragon!

EDIT - Is there a way to click on a TV show and rescrape just the tvshow.nfo, without it wanted to rescrape all the art and such?

Not for a rescrape.

but if you want to just add the right API key, you can Double-Click on a series, and click "manual edit"

Look for <episodeguide> then in the pre-existing url (from your example) change
(Example is from the Series Eureka)
Code:
http://thetvdb.com/api/xbmc/series/79334/all/en.zip
to
Code:
http://thetvdb.com/api/1D62F2F90030C444/series/79334/all/en.zip

other than that you will have to rescrape the whole series.
natepen Wrote:Hello,
I've got a few harddrives set up where half are movies and the other half are TV shows. The problem I'm having is when I add D:/[TV] and E:/[TV] one of my drives is coming up in ember as the show name [TV] and not the name of the shows in that folder.
Example.
E:/[TV] shows the multiple folders inside the TV folder correctly with all of the Folders inside as shows.
D:/[TV] shows only [TV] as the name of the shows in that folder and not each individual show inside that folder.
Make sence?
Anyone else have this issue with Ember?

Thanks
Nate
For it not to show the series (TV) try adding your sources as so
Movies
Code:
D:\[Movie Folder]
E:\[Movie Folder]
TV Shows
Code:
D:\[TV Shows Folder]
E:\[TV Shows Folder]

don't just add D:\ (or E:\) as source unless that complete drive only consists of 1 media type (TV Shows or Movies). other wise you will have the folder TV show up as either a Movie or TV Show.

Hope this Helps,
Isamu Dragon
RockDawg Wrote:I'm sorry I'm so late getting back to you on this. I changed that setting and I still have the problem. What's weird is that some shows get the episode thumbs while others don't. Like right now I scraped True Blood s03e06 and it says there is no thumb available, but if you go to thetvdb.com there is one there for it. Meanwhile, Haven s01e01 downloaded it's thumb just fine.

Any word on this? I'm still having this problem.
Just a quick question (since there are over 400 pages in this thread).

What is the advantage to using software like this? You use this to organize your library and then XBMC to just play the library?

I am assuming this is so the XBMC scrapers don't have to do ANY work, but just want to make sure I am thinking of this correctly.

Thanks in advance.
Stigy Wrote:Just a quick question (since there are over 400 pages in this thread).

What is the advantage to using software like this? You use this to organize your library and then XBMC to just play the library?

I am assuming this is so the XBMC scrapers don't have to do ANY work, but just want to make sure I am thinking of this correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Your partially right. XBMC does NO scrapping work.
However, you use this to keep uniformity, as well as organization.

Let's Say you have ALL the Harry Potter movies, you use this to scrape them, then you create a movie set, and add the movies to the set.

Also with certain modules you can keep a written movie list so that you can email/print to a friend or family member to show them what movies you have.

Another module is XBMCstuff. With it you can download logos/Clearart/Landscape pictures for TV Shows to be used within certain skins