Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo, nul7
i dont have a single multipart movie. I found out that i have to mount the folder now diff inside EMM, simply via network didnt work anymore, i had to create a share with an driveletter and mount this. (the are all on an linux pc via samba)
I will put in here my filters as memory Smile and maybe someone else can need it:
Code:
<FilterCustom>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.1080p.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.720p.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.AC3.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.BDRip.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.Blu-ray.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.BluRay.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.DC.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.DirCut.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.Directors.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.DL.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.Extended.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.GER.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.German.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.HD.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.HDTV.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.LIMITED.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.SE.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.SEE.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.UNCUT.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.UNRATED.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.\d\d\d\d.*?)$</anyType>
    <anyType xsi:type="xsd:string">(\.)[-&gt;] </anyType>
  </FilterCustom>
MrDVD Wrote:Hallo, nul7
i dont have a single multipart movie. I found out that i have to mount the folder now diff inside EMM, simply via network didnt work anymore, i had to create a share with an driveletter and mount this. (the are all on an linux pc via samba)
I will put in here my filters as memory Smile and maybe someone else can need it:

...snip...

strange... I don't map my share to a drive letter. Same setup: my movies are on a linux pc w/ samba (via openfiler).

Thanks for sharing your filters for anyone who is intimidated by editing the settings file directly, you can add these via the interface (without the quotes):

Code:
"(\.1080p.*?)$"
"(\.720p.*?)$"
"(\.AC3.*?)$"
"(\.BDRip.*?)$"
"(\.Blu-ray.*?)$"
"(\.BluRay.*?)$"
"(\.DC.*?)$"
"(\.DirCut.*?)$"
"(\.Directors.*?)$"
"(\.DL.*?)$"
"(\.Extended.*?)$"
"(\.GER.*?)$"
"(\.German.*?)$"
"(\.HD.*?)$"
"(\.HDTV.*?)$"
"(\.LIMITED.*?)$"
"(\.SE.*?)$"
"(\.SEE.*?)$"
"(\.UNCUT.*?)$"
"(\.UNRATED.*?)$"
"(\.\d\d\d\d.*?)$"
"(\.)[->] "

Note the space at the end of the last one.
It seems that via share the load movie to extract thumbs does not work anymore Sad

But beside that i really like your software and hope one day we can edit music / artist Smile

The error in the log :

Title: Error
Message: La conversion de la chaîne "23/06/2009 00:00:00 02:03:25.32" en type 'Date' n'est pas valide.
StackTrace: à Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDate(String Value)
à Ember_Media_Manager.dlgEditMovie.btnFrameLoad_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Date/Time: 23/06/2009 12:45:09
===========================================================================================
nul7 Wrote:strange... I don't map my share to a drive letter. Same setup: my movies are on a linux pc w/ samba (via openfiler).

I simply run lot of big drives as single drives and map it to xbmc via "mhddfs" as one big drive. Thats not that good to write on this big drive as it would fill one by one and aslong there is space on the first hdd, it would write the small jpgs to and phisical diff drive as the mkv's but for read only via xbmc it works perfect.

Before i had a big RAID but expanding such RAID is a pain in the arse.

Inside EMM i mount every single hdd to be sure its written on the correct one.

Edit: Right now i marked some Movies and run Update Media -> Marked - > Ask .. -> All Items and EMM dl all Posters and Fanarts but not the nfos like Plot and so on Sad
MrDVD Wrote:I simply run lot of big drives as single drives and map it to xbmc via "mhddfs" as one big drive. Thats not that good to write on this big drive as it would fill one by one and aslong there is space on the first hdd, it would write the small jpgs to and phisical diff drive as the mkv's but for read only via xbmc it works perfect.

Before i had a big RAID but expanding such RAID is a pain in the arse.

Inside EMM i mount every single hdd to be sure its written on the correct one.

Have you ever looked at unRAID?
It's developed especially to handle this kind of difficulties Smile

http://www.lime-technology.com/joomla/
I really love this program! Will there be any support for extracting extrathumbs from iso files in the future?
MrDVD Wrote:Edit: Right now i marked some Movies and run Update Media -> Marked - > Ask .. -> All Items and EMM dl all Posters and Fanarts but not the nfos like Plot and so on Sad

Hmmm... I cannot reproduce this issue on my setup. It's working fine at me.

- Are you sure, you have movie.nfo or <movie>.nfo checked in settings/movies/files and sources?

- Also make sure not to have global locks for nfo date on scraper - data settings.
Tolriq Wrote:It seems that via share the load movie to extract thumbs does not work anymore Sad

That is confirmed. I open a ticket for this, will be fixed later today.
(I don't think it's only related to shares)
olympia Wrote:Have you ever looked at unRAID?
It's developed especially to handle this kind of difficulties Smile

http://www.lime-technology.com/joomla/

Yes i checked unRAID but this pc isnt simply a raidserver there is lot more on it like www server, vdr recording, xbmc testing and so on.

Quote:Hmmm... I cannot reproduce this issue on my setup. It's working fine at me.

- Are you sure, you have movie.nfo or <movie>.nfo checked in settings/movies/files and sources?

- Also make sure not to have global locks for nfo date on scraper - data settings.

It works when i manual rescrap the same movie but not on automatic modus. You didnt use OFDB at all i think ? Maybe its something with this combi ?

Btw. it looks there is now again a new version r411 out as i had an msg when i started EMM right now.
A couple questions. I do not have the Trailers checked in options and it still retrieves the link. How can I ommit this?

Second question, How do I enable the option to not save image urls to nfo (YAMJ compatibility)

Thanks again for such an amazing program. Best one out there in my eyes.

Thanks

Luis
Great job yet again nul7. This is how the media manager programs should be done. Just don't get burned out too quickly Smile
lucho Wrote:A couple questions. I do not have the Trailers checked in options and it still retrieves the link. How can I ommit this?

Which options are you mentioning?
If you don't want at all you have to disable it here:
Edit -> settings -> movies -> scraper - data, uncheck the "Enable trailer downloading"

lucho Wrote:Second question, How do I enable the option to not save image urls to nfo (YAMJ compatibility)

Hmmmm, is this that much hidden?
Edit -> settings -> movies -> scraper - images -> 5th checkbox from the top
MrDVD Wrote:Yes i checked unRAID but this pc isnt simply a raidserver there is lot more on it like www server, vdr recording, xbmc testing and so on.

Ahhh... OK

MrDVD Wrote:It works when i manual rescrap the same movie but not on automatic modus. You didnt use OFDB at all i think ? Maybe its something with this combi ?

No, but I now tested with OFDB as well and it's also working... Huh

MrDVD Wrote:Btw. it looks there is now again a new version r411 out as i had an msg when i started EMM right now.

Yeah, becuase based on your report, we found a bug and released a quick fix. Folders includes "SUBS" strings were not recognized as valid movie folder, so all folder like this were missing from movie list. We thought, that this was your problem. Big Grin
Great new version, many thanks for your work!

I'm especially happy to see the YAMJ-issue with the image-tags solved. Works flawlessly now!

grmn
Is there a chance to have a option for how the trailer files will be named?

The YAMJ only look for MOVIE[Trailer] the EMM name the files MOVIE-Trailer

can this be done? =)