Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hitcher Wrote:Again, I'm pretty sure that's what XBMC uses when media flagging.

logictester Wrote:actually by renaming the flag images to the names used by EMM everything is fine, but, at least the AEON mod i use, uses ListItem.AudioCodec and in the AudioCodec with EMM it says , for example, MP3 = MPEG Audio, then since there were no flag images named MPEG Audio.png it was not displayed, same with the XVID codec

But XBMC should be looking at CodecID first, then, if none found, fall back to Codec. So it shouldn't matter what's in Codec, as long as there is a valid CodecID. At least that was my understanding of what CapnBry was saying on the last couple pages here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=30419

Maybe update your XBMC installation?
nul7 Wrote:But XBMC should be looking at CodecID first, then, if none found, fall back to Codec. So it shouldn't matter what's in Codec, as long as there is a valid CodecID. At least that was my understanding of what CapnBry was saying on the last couple pages here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=30419

using svn from 2 days ago. it might be something missing in the skin, i'll check that, thanks
nul7 Wrote:But XBMC should be looking at CodecID first, then, if none found, fall back to Codec. So it shouldn't matter what's in Codec, as long as there is a valid CodecID. At least that was my understanding of what CapnBry was saying on the last couple pages here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=30419

I was going on what Jezz_X was using in his MediaStream_Remux skin.
The skin shouldn't matter.... it uses ListItem.AudioCodec regardless..... it's XBMC that fills that tag with data.

EDIT: Actually, it may be that this hasn't hit SVN yet.

EDIT2:
From trac Wrote:Changed 3 days ago by CapnBry ¶

Posting a new smartplaylist support patch against r21313, fixes:
-- BUGFIX: VideoPlayer.VideoResolution was returning wrong values
-- Tries codecid before codec when importing an XML NFO file
-- Looks for displayaspectratio if aspect isn't found in XML NFO file
Changed 3 days ago by CapnBry

* attachment hdflagging_smartplaylists_3.diff added

SmartPlaylists support with VideoRes against r21313, +couple fixes
Changed 11 hours ago by jmarshall ¶

Some stuff is committed. I have some queries about VideoInfoTag changes. What are these for? It seems to me better to just stick with one tag name to save confusion?

Also, I'm going to change the aspect ratio stuff to work on ranges rather than the current system. Reason is that the current things either overlap, or have spaces between them - thus some fall through the cracks. Better IMO to use something like the geometric mean of each ratio as a cutoff.

But, again, patch may not have made it to SVN yet.
Very nice program Smile
But i need the older version before his update today.
The older version worked for me better.

Can you reupload it for me?
That would be fine.

Greets
d4wn Wrote:Very nice program Smile
But i need the older version before his update today.
The older version worked for me better.

Can you reupload it for me?
That would be fine.

Greets

Every release made is archived on the google code page, but what about this release does not work for you?
nul7,
oops... deleted, my fault on issue I thought I found.

nice work bro!
nul7 Wrote:Every release made is archived on the google code page, but what about this release does not work for you?

The programm works without errors. But there things in this version i didnt like.

1. in the .nfo File the path of the file is written
2. The .nfo check in the checkbox in the Movie list does not excist.
3. This version has problems to find my Movie Paths
4. The Flag-Informations wasnt placed into the studio information =(

And i cant find the exeonly and the extras in the googlecode archive...
Latest version, problems...

Many movies... auto scrape brings in zilch, right-click / re-scrap allows me to choose posters, etc and brings in info BUT does not save ANY of it!

Highlander
Mission Impossible III
Risky Business
Shanghai Noon
Shadow of the Vampire
Point of No Return
... and more
I've started using EEM on my live library and just trying out the Sets Manager and I've found a very strange problem.

When I add "Madagascar" as a set name, nothing happens when I try to move the movies to the center column. But when I change the set name to "Madagasca", (without the last "r"), I can move the movies over.

At first I thought there was a limit on number of characters per word, but "Madagascarr" works fine too lol.

Edit:

I've also noticed that when you delete sets, the changes are not saved. When you come back into the manager, the deleted sets reappear.

Cheers
just started using ember media manager, an its great, one question though, im using remote with xbmc, and i have a bunch of xvid and bluray, in mip i could tag the genere in the bluray rips as "HD", as there way to add custom generes in this application?
d4wn Wrote:The programm works without errors. But there things in this version i didnt like.

1. in the .nfo File the path of the file is written
2. The .nfo check in the checkbox in the Movie list does not excist.
3. This version has problems to find my Movie Paths
4. The Flag-Informations wasnt placed into the studio information =(

And i cant find the exeonly and the extras in the googlecode archive...

1. You're right... Path should only be used for compatibility (if exported from XBMC for example). Chalk that up to "lack of communication" within the Ember team. lol Changed for next release.
2./3. It sounds to me like you may not be configuring Ember properly (both file-type selections and source options). If you want to give it another go, we can help you get things set up to work for your library.
4. Nope... with XBMC including native media flagging, there's no reason to support studio flags any more. Is there even a skin out there that still supports them? If so, you should ask the creator to update.

Livin Wrote:Latest version, problems...

Many movies... auto scrape brings in zilch, right-click / re-scrap allows me to choose posters, etc and brings in info BUT does not save ANY of it!

Highlander
Mission Impossible III
Risky Business
Shanghai Noon
Shadow of the Vampire
Point of No Return
... and more

Error log? File-types set up properly?

iLurk Wrote:I've started using EEM on my live library and just trying out the Sets Manager and I've found a very strange problem.

When I add "Madagascar" as a set name, nothing happens when I try to move the movies to the center column. But when I change the set name to "Madagasca", (without the last "r"), I can move the movies over.

At first I thought there was a limit on number of characters per word, but "Madagascarr" works fine too lol.

Edit:

I've also noticed that when you delete sets, the changes are not saved. When you come back into the manager, the deleted sets reappear.

Cheers

Hmmm I'll look at that now.

EDIT: Fixed the delete problem, but can't replicate the "Madagascar" problem. Is there are errlog produced?

henrikyo Wrote:just started using ember media manager, an its great, one question though, im using remote with xbmc, and i have a bunch of xvid and bluray, in mip i could tag the genere in the bluray rips as "HD", as there way to add custom generes in this application?

Sure, just edit the "Genres.xml" file located in Images/Genres. Wink
you can still download them from google code
Thanks for ur information. I will check this.
And i use the Aeon skin. Is it possible to make native media flagging with dvd rips?

for example: dvds/300/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO
d4wn Wrote:Thanks for ur information. I will check this.
And i use the Aeon skin. Is it possible to make native media flagging with dvd rips?

for example: dvds/300/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO

Ah, just use one of the mods to add native flagging support until djh adds it to the main branch (if ever). I've only experimented a little with Aeon so I'm not fully up to speed but I know Hitcher makes a nice mode that supports native flagging and includes quite a few other goodies, I believe ccMatrix makes a mod that only adds native flagging to the base Auriga code, and I think anoobie's mods support native flagging as well. Wink

For VIDEO_TS rips, yes, it will read the metadata, but more than likely it won't be correct because it only reads the data from one file, which is more than likely the first file. In settings, you can change the "Skip files less than:" to something like 100 or so so it skips the first file(s) (menus and such) and grabs one with the actual movie in it. All the information should be correct aside from duration.