Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MrDVD Wrote:Hallo, is there anywhere some infos how to use this Renaming Patterns ?
I would like to autorename my files inside an folder so that the files have at the end the same name as the folder.

In bulk Renamer use same pattern for files and folder
Tolriq Wrote:A Few bugs with the last test release Smile

When you scrape a movie and check fanart to go to extrathumbs you don't see them after on the extrathumbs tabs only the fanart selected. (But if you close and the edit you see them.) Very anoying to have to close and rego to check sometime i think i forgot so add them twice ... Was working with r422

For the posters i use local cache and persistent. now when you edit the film to change the poster lots of them don"t appear anymore even if they are in the cache. (It seems all big pictures Sad) Was working with r422

edit : And i forgot to say that all the cache was purged when i update Sad really sad since i like to change fanart and now i'll have to take tmbd bw again Sad

Thanks for the feedback.

1> The extrathumbs tab never auto-refreshed, but I just added that. For future reference, there is a refresh button below the extrathumbs list. Wink

2> Can you give me an example movie in which all the cache images don't appear? I changed the naming of the cached files because sometimes they would be longer than the 260 char limit of Windows.... so a little tweaking may need to be done. Just need to see what's happening to be able to fix it and so far all the movies I've tested with show all images.
I am having a small problem with regards to stacking. If I have two files (say Rocky CD1.avi and Rocky CD2.avi) it does the following :

-Take the running time from the first file.
-Renames the NFO to RockyCD1.NFO
spudbynight Wrote:I am having a small problem with regards to stacking. If I have two files (say Rocky CD1.avi and Rocky CD2.avi) it does the following :

-Take the running time from the first file.
-Renames the NFO to RockyCD1.NFO

Did it name the nfo "RockyCD1.nfo" or "Rocky CD1.nfo"?
Rocky CD1.nfo
spudbynight Wrote:Rocky CD1.nfo

Then everything is correct. We haven't implemented scanning mediainfo for stacked or video_ts file sets yet, and "Rocky CD1.nfo" is the correct name for the nfo.
Trailers named movie-trailer are not recognized anymore. This was working in 422.

Please note that I mean the actual word MOVIE (and not the name of the movie).
Just FYI for everyone we will be releasing a new version later tonight (for real this time).... I think we've fixed all the outstanding issues and improved on a few things.
thedroid Wrote:Trailers named movie-trailer are not recognized anymore. This was working in 422.

Please note that I mean the actual word MOVIE (and not the name of the movie).

oops... fixed.
nul7 Wrote:oops... fixed.

Great! Would it be possible to get an option to have them saved that way?
thedroid Wrote:Great! Would it be possible to get an option to have them saved that way?

Add a feature request to the google page so we don't forget about it after the feature freeze is over.
r626 is in the first post. Lots of little fixes here and there. Important points:

1> Once again, you'll need to rescan mediainfo for all movies
2> Your old image cache will not be compatible with the new image cache
3> Your current db will be deleted on first run again (hopefully this will be the last time we need to force delete the db)

We're going to keep in feature freeze for at least a day or two, so please keep reporting those bugs. Thanks!
This latest version didn't even work for me. It gave me the "error executing program" mumbo jumbo. The version before worked fine though.

Running Win Vista 32-bit, with the x86-version of the latest EMM.
Nul, latest ver not working for me! looks like the x64 exe is in the x86 package
grrrr... I'll look at it and reupload