Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager NFO/Poster/FanArt Manager for Movies (Open Source VB.NET)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No just downloading latest releases from the main page.
Hitcher Wrote:That's because the path ignores 'parts' and thus can't be found.

Anything I can do about it, Hitcher?

Apart from making all my 2 part movies into 1 part.
Hello, I just started using this manager, and it's really lovely.

I've found out some interesting behaviour when editing movie. If you click OK in Edit Movie window (no matter if you did or didn't edit anything) cast order in your nfo will be overwritten by order you see in Edit Movie window, since by default in Edit Movie Window sorting is by First Name in Name that order is after clicking OK saved to your nfo, overwritting your original cast order (IMDb one) I believe this isn't supposed to be intenional, and cast order in nfo should be preserved (unless you do some changes to it perhaps).

Thanks for all the work on this software Smile

EDIT: also running media tags updater on your media overwrites cast order.
Ayla Wrote:Anything I can do about it, Hitcher?

Apart from making all my 2 part movies into 1 part.

Nothing.
Call me a noob but need some guidance using bulk renamer. I'm using r626 and currently for my filenames I use "moviename.year.br.mkv" for all my bluray rips. I now want to change that to "moviename.year.bluray.mkv" along with all the associated tbn/fanart/nfo files.

How do I go about doing that using the bulk renamer?

thanks again
nul7 Wrote:The last version was in anticipation of the CodecID and Codec being separate in the nfo, but the XBMC dev team decided it was best to just merge the two into one Codec tag. So this version does the same.... It tries 2 different methods to get the CodecID and if none found, will just read the format, putting whichever it finds first in the Codec tag.

Removing <codecid> is ok, but moving it's data from it to <codec> is not. With svn626 from first post <codec> tag is filled with data which were previously stored as <codecid> by EMM, then XBMC skins aren't showing some media tags, because they expect them different, for example <codec>dca</codec> for DTS, instead of current EMM <codec>a_dts</codec> which XBMC skins doesn't recognize.

Quote:ListItem.VideoCodec - video codec of the stream. This is the fourcc if available or the decorder codec if not. e.g. xvid, mpeg4, h264.
ListItem.AudioCodec - audio codec of the stream. e.g. mp3, aac, ac3, dca (which is dts).
uncertainty Wrote:Call me a noob but need some guidance using bulk renamer. I'm using r626 and currently for my filenames I use "moviename.year.br.mkv" for all my bluray rips. I now want to change that to "moviename.year.bluray.mkv" along with all the associated tbn/fanart/nfo files.

How do I go about doing that using the bulk renamer?

thanks again

First you have to lock all movies you do NOT want to rename (this is the only option to select movies for now)
Second, in Folder and/or File pattern use:
$T.$Y.bluray
The output will be "The Movie Name.year.blueray"
To replace SPACES with period use:
$T.$Y.bluray$X.
The output will be "The.Movie.Name.year.blueray"
To replace SPACES with _ use:
$T.$Y.bluray$X_
The output will be "The_Movie_Name.year.blueray"

If you want only to change filenames use $D on folder pattern and the above in file pattern. To keep the filename and change directory use $F in file pattern and the above in folder pattern.

I can try all flags and watch for the result real time in the list.. only after hit rename change will be done.
Nuno Wrote:First you have to lock all movies you do NOT want to rename (this is the only option to select movies for now)
Second, in Folder and/or File pattern use:
$T.$Y.bluray
The output will be "The Movie Name.year.blueray"
To replace SPACES with period use:
$T.$Y.bluray$X.
The output will be "The.Movie.Name.year.blueray"
To replace SPACES with _ use:
$T.$Y.bluray$X_
The output will be "The_Movie_Name.year.blueray"

If you want only to change filenames use $D on folder pattern and the above in file pattern. To keep the filename and change directory use $F in file pattern and the above in folder pattern.

I can try all flags and watch for the result real time in the list.. only after hit rename change will be done.

Ok I locked all my movies but 20 I wanted to rename. I then placed $T.$Y.bluray in the File area but no movies appeared in the list. In fact no matter what I do I cant seem to get any movies to even appear in the bulk renamer list.

Edit: this is the error ember is giving me in the log when I just try to open the bulk renamer tool using r626

"Title: Error
Message: Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
Parameter name: length
StackTrace: at System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)
at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgBulkRenamer.bwLoadInfo_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
Date/Time: 7/7/2009 12:43:02 PM"

thanks
uncertainty Wrote:Ok I locked all my movies but 20 I wanted to rename. I then placed $T.$Y.bluray in the File area but no movies appeared in the list. In fact no matter what I do I cant seem to get any movies to even appear in the bulk renamer list.

Edit: this is the error ember is giving me in the log when I just try to open the bulk renamer tool using r626

"Title: Error
Message: Index and length must refer to a location within the string.
Parameter name: length
StackTrace: at System.String.InternalSubStringWithChecks(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Boolean fAlwaysCopy)
at Ember_Media_Manager.dlgBulkRenamer.bwLoadInfo_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
Date/Time: 7/7/2009 12:43:02 PM"

thanks

Ohh..
I see the issue now.. you are using multiple movies in one folder..
Will be fixed next release

EDIT: for this cases you should use $D for folder patten.
hi guys, I've searched through this thread but I couldn't find it anywhere, so I'm asking it here.. Does anyone use the MediaInfo.dll to get Runtime? I am using r626 and when I set this option, it gives me runtime of only the first part of a multipart movie.

For example:
Watchmen.cd1.avi - 90min
Watchmen.cd2.avi - 90min
Runtime (if set to use MI) will show as 90min, and not 180min..

Anyone else see this problem?
ezechiel1917 Wrote:Removing <codecid> is ok, but moving it's data from it to <codec> is not. With svn626 from first post <codec> tag is filled with data which were previously stored as <codecid> by EMM, then XBMC skins aren't showing some media tags, because they expect them different, for example <codec>dca</codec> for DTS, instead of current EMM <codec>a_dts</codec> which XBMC skins doesn't recognize.

It is correct. As mentioned many times in this thread, some output of mediainfo needs to be converted to what XBMC expects... we don't have every possible codec in our libraries, so we don't know all needed conversions. We rely on you guys to help us out in that respect. I'll add a conversion from "a_dts" to "dca".

patkhoo Wrote:hi guys, I've searched through this thread but I couldn't find it anywhere, so I'm asking it here.. Does anyone use the MediaInfo.dll to get Runtime? I am using r626 and when I set this option, it gives me runtime of only the first part of a multipart movie.

For example:
Watchmen.cd1.avi - 90min
Watchmen.cd2.avi - 90min
Runtime (if set to use MI) will show as 90min, and not 180min..

Anyone else see this problem?

Combining the duration from a stacked set is not supported in Ember, yet. We'll work on that after the feature freeze.
request: before the tv shows section comes - an ability to clean tv shows .nfo <director> tag of all the flags info, the way it's done for movies, a script maybe?
thanks a lot for an amazing tool
it'd be really nice if there were keyboard shortcuts. like enter would open the edit movie window.

it'd also be nice to have to option to only show original size fanarts. i'm probably never gonna use anything but the full size.
nul7 Wrote:It is correct. As mentioned many times in this thread, some output of mediainfo needs to be converted to what XBMC expects... we don't have every possible codec in our libraries, so we don't know all needed conversions. We rely on you guys to help us out in that respect. I'll add a conversion from "a_dts" to "dca".

ok, same goes for ac3,
<codec>a_ac3</codec> should be <codec>ac3</codec>
I will let you know if I find some more.

Also wanted to ask if there is any chance for checked box in trailers, if you only have trailer URL in nfo for trailer, but not actual trailer offline, currently box is only checked for local trailers.

Contrary something reversed for subtitles, which would checked Subtitles box if EMM detected any external subtitles (those actualy not muxed in container) by filename*.extension (.srt,.sub and other common subtitle types)

for example
moviename.avi
moviename.English.srt

would have sub box checked.
Nuno Wrote:Ohh..
I see the issue now.. you are using multiple movies in one folder..
Will be fixed next release

EDIT: for this cases you should use $D for folder patten.

Great....