Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [looking for] 16:9 TV season thumbs for use in Aeon Aurgia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if any one has any ideas or has created a collection of images to that can be used in Aurgia for TV season thumbs?
masterosok Wrote:I was wondering if any one has any ideas or has created a collection of images to that can be used in Aurgia for TV season thumbs?

There's about 35 pages of 'em. The first six posts have a detailed list maintained by parrots:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49761

-stoli-
Im more looking for the season thumbs as opposed to thumbs for each show in general. The thumbs there would work but it would result in the same thumb for each season and I am looking for a different one.
masterosok Wrote:Im more looking for the season thumbs as opposed to thumbs for each show in general. The thumbs there would work but it would result in the same thumb for each season and I am looking for a different one.

You'll be lucky... landscape thumbs for TV shows are really just in their infancy (and I have to confess, I don't think they'll last long).

You have a couple of choices... wait for the community to start creating them (since many will have the same issue as you) or...

Create your own.

I'm putting my foot down and protesting at the ill considered 'novelty' of landscape thumbs for TV shows. I will wait 6 months and see their decline and say "I told you so" (since most art is 'lifted' from DVD covers, I see much trouble ahead for landscape)
Despite having the same problems with finding good episode thumbs. i really hope this format catches on as it allows more screen space for other things yes you could use small posters like he does for movies but to me they look naff. which is why i am slowly making my own thumbs for all my tv shows. and long may this new trend continue i sayBig Grin